I

You sit on your couch as you usually do waiting for what seems like forever, for your no-good husband, Jeon Jungkook, to come home. He is distant, and doesn't seem to care for you much but you still love him. He comes home more times than not with makeup smeared on his white collared shirts, and drunken mess, and even occasionally with other women. It's a life, not the life you wanted it, but it is a life. You're financially set for life due to him being the heir to Jochu Enterprises. The enterprise that forced you into this predicament with an arranged marriage to the most eligible bachelor in Daegu, Busan, and Ilsan. 

You get up after deciding maybe you should clean a bit before you get home since you hadn't done it all day. While tidying up the living room and kitchen you become lost in thought almost missing the sound of the door open, "Oppa? " You call out to your husband, only to be acknowledged with a groan. Jungkook stops at the fridge for some water, he doesn't speak, and continues upstairs to his bedroom. The aroma of strong alcohol lingers behind a bit and you sigh, starting your nightly routine of making your husband hangover soup. 

"Why do I do this?" You question yourself as you chop vegetables for the soup, catching your finger in the blade, "Shit..." You whine, grabbing a towel to clean up the little bit of blood... until it started bleeding again....you repeat for it to bleed again and irritated, you tread up the stairs retrieving the first aid. 

"What were you doing? Trying to kill yourself? I'd prefer if you didn't the carpet up here is imported, and finding another woman my parents would love ... well it's a handful." He reached over you, grabbing the bandaids, handing them to you, "Don't bleed on my carpet, Harmony and don't die on it either, I'd rather not catch a case," and with that he leaves the bathroom. 

"Oh no... don't go caring about me," You roll your eyes sarcastically, bandaging your wound. 

"I care, but not for my sake, so be careful." He pokes his head back in to reiterate, if you want to be a sarcastic bitch, try and be quieter." He winks leaving the room again.