VIII

Taehyung stares at you as he sips on his frappe. "No shit why Jungkook wants her. Just look at her." Angelica turns her head in your direction.

"I guess she is pretty. I didn't really see her without stuff in her face." Taehyung chuckles and you guys see them.

"Jungkook is that Angelica and Taehyung? Wow I guess we left them alone and cupid worked his magic. At least they won't bother us anymore." Jungkook nods waving at them.

"Time to start our plan." He whispers as they walk over. "Hey you guys. What a great surprise to see you guys here." They sit at the table with you guys having great conversation until you feel a hand on your thigh. "Give me your hand." He whispers into your ear and you give him your hand feeling him hand you a little paper. "Go open it up somewhere private." He whispers.

"Hey Kook I'll be back okay." He nods and you to to the restroom. Opening the little paper it reveals something you didn't want to see. "How does he know that and why is he trying to ruin our relationship when he has one?" You fold it back up throwing it in the trash. "No one knows that except for my dad my step dad and my mom!" You storm out of the bathroom ready to confront Taehyung. "Hey you let's talk!!" You yell at Taehyung and he gets up.

"Ok what is it?" You glare at him wanting to bitch slap him.

"How do you know?!" He stares confused at what you mean. "The fucking paper!!" He acts surprised as if not knowing what you were talking about.

"How did I know? Simple your poor daddy gives up stuff real easy about you for some money. Since you left him to live in a dirty apartment while you live in mansions. Let's be real you love Jungkook and I know but if you do truly love him you would listen to my offer." You stand waiting impatiently for what he wants. "Divorce him and give him back to Angelica." You about jump out of your skin. "You can have me if you want."

"Your damn right I love him but I won't give him up!" Taehyung rolls his eyes at your annoyance.

"You don't get it do you? I'm going to ruin your life! Your relationship and I might even hurt your loved ones! Guess what if you don't comply I'm telling Jungkook your secret." You couldn't risk Jungkook knowing your secret it would hurt him that you didn't tell him.

"Let me have one more night with him." Taehyung folds his arms and your about ready to beg. "Please..." Tears start to stream down your face. "Tae...I'm not ready to break his heart."

He sighs unfolding his arms. "Fine." You hug him. "But you have to get with me after you divorce him." You nod and your tears flow harder knowing that's not what your heart wants. God knows you love Jungkook but society always finds some way to break you up.

"We're back!" You say smiling at Jungkook. "You ready Kook?" He nods standing up pushing in his chair.

"It was nice seeing you two. We should do this again." He grabs your hand and you walk out.

"Kook let's talk. Taehyung has something a secret I never told you and he wants me to divorce you or he tells you. Now that secret is something only my parents know and my ex boyfriend knows. But if I don't tell you it's either divorce you and marry Taehyung or tell you and you hate me. I would rather you hate me than to marry him. So here goes nothing." You pause and a tear falls. "Jungkook I was."

A/N: Hahaha I know you hate me but I love you guys