III

"So you wanna talk to other guys? Huh?" He leans into your face. "Just because I do doesn't mean you can! You are mine no one else's!!" He slams his hand near your head and you flinch. "Don't flinch. Do you even know that boy?! Let me guess no so on top of cheating you're a thot as well. Well, let me treat you like one." He grabs your thigh throwing it around his waist. "You won't need these." He takes off your pumps putting them onto the counter pulling your thighs until you lay flat on your back.

"Jungkook-ah please I don't want to do this with you!" He rolls his eyes completely discarding what you said to him. "Jungkook!!" You kick your feet as he rips off your tights. He slowly moves to your neck and sucks it leaving his love bite.

"My property." He throws your thighs higher as you prop up on your elbows. "Hmph. Got you to submit?" You shake your head and you try to get out of his hold screaming. "Oh shut the fuck up." He rolls his eyes annoyed with your behavior. "No one can hear you." You submit and he smirks. "Now I get to punish you." He goes into his pocket as you just look confused. He dangles handcuffs in your face handcuffing you to the rack above your head.

He unzips your dress pulling it off. As your body hangs in front of him he bites his quivering lip. "Am I a thirst trap?" He yanks your waist biting at it as you try really hard to hold in your moan.

"Let it out. I wanna hear it." Not wanting to give him the satisfaction of your body you throw your leg up hitting him as you shake your head until a hairpin falls onto your lip you bite it taking off the handcuffs. You throw them in his face.

"Not today pretty boy!" You run upstairs locking the bathroom door.

"Open up!" He yells banging on the locked blocked door. You look for your sweatpants you left in here and when you see them you climb out of the window. Running away from him.

"Damn it where the hell do I go without a fucking shirt on!!?" That's when you see him. Kim Taehyung. "TAEHYUNG!!" He looks at you running your way touching you.

"Are you okay?! Who was that?! Do I need to call the police?!" You hug him hearing yells from your husband. You pull down your hair putting on his glasses and he pulls you into his jacket.

"There you are!" He looks at you with care and worry. Nice acting. "Come on you must be cold." He holds my hand gently walking down the sidewalk. "You are in trouble." He says turning the corner. "Going to try and run big mistake." You pull away from him staring.

"Ok!! Stop Jungkook we can talk. I know we don't ever do that but can we try?" He nods and gives you his jacket. "I understand you are upset well mad. I only wanted to have a good time and if that's wrong well I'm sorry but you do so much that makes me cry and sometimes just wanna die!! So maybe me drowning in the tub wasn't such a bad thing!!" He grabs your hand and you snatch it away. "No! I'm not in the mood for you to play with my heart! I want you out of my house by next week." You hand him his jacket and he pushes it back to you.

"Keep it. I will tell your father you want to end our marriage." Tears start to stream down his face as he flips his hair to cover his eyes. "And here I was thinking about a future where I sobered up just for you so we could have a family so you didn't think I hate you. Because I don't I'm just really bad with handling myself. I don't expect you to take me up on my offer. Can you at least think about giving me another chance?" You stare at your feet standing silently hiding your tears smelling the fading scent from his jacket. "You don't have to answer right now but do think about it. For now, I'll just be waiting."

You both walk home in silence the atmosphere tense. You really love him and the way you feel is obvious. He says he loves you but you wonder whether it's true or not. You already have your answer for this question and it's yes but you just wanna see how long he'll wait for you.

A/N: I promise I will add more Taehyung in the next chapter