Lots of 5 Reasons and Unrealistic La La Land

So ChloeGraceMoretzFan just like spammed my comments (which is fine cuz I love my La La Land fam) so here goes nothing!

Task #1- Describe La La Land in 5 words.
This is gonna be hard! Alright.
Music. Love. Jazz. Dreams. What-if? No that is ONE WORD OKAY!^^

Task 2- 5 reasons why Mia and Sebastian should still be together.
They would have a beautiful family. They would have one of those classic how I met your mother moments with interviewers and their kids. They make each other happy. They love each other a lot. They would have an amazing, jazz filled home.

Task 3- 5 reasons why they make a good couple. They look good together. They can sing together. They can dance together. *hoooooooooonk* And they are themselves around each other.

Task 4- Unrealistic La La Land
I really love all of it, unrealistic or not, but I felt a lot of it was still meh. It was surprisingly realistic for a musical romance, so I'm happy about that, but it was crazy unrealistic that anyone, even famous movie-star Mia, could have a child and be married in 9 years. Honestly, no one would be over the break up by then! Also, how was Seb making money?? Jazz clubs don't do that well. Was he still signed on with Keith???? So confused!

Question for you guys-
What was your least favorite part of La La Land??