matt

"You don't love me! You don't! If you did you wouldn't be staring at every girl that goes past!" Lacy was complaing to Ian again about him not loving her, you'd think that she'd realise he does - considering they're mates. "Babe," Ian said patiently, as if talking to a child, "I love you and you know that! I'm not staring at any girl, why would I, when I have the worlds most gorgeous chick next to me?" He smirked at her.

"Dude you are so whipped!" I teased him, whilst pulling up outside Alyx's house. We were all going to some party someone had thrown for all the Seniors, and I had been appointed to be everyones chauffeur - considering I was the ony one who didn't get drunk like there would be no tomorrow. Not that I didn't drink - just the fact that my body doesn't react to it in the same way someone else might.

'Christ, that bloody girl is taking so bloody long. I don't understand why girls have to spend so much time getting ready! She better look worth all that time she's spent!' Ian groaned looking out of the window, towards Alyx's house. Ian was British, hence the 'bloody' language. Haha, pun. Get it? Nah, only a werewolf with a highly skilled mind could understand that.

Lacy growled at him, 'don't you dare look at another girl when your own mate is sitting right next to you!' She huffed and turned her head away from Ian. He looked at me helplessly, begging me with his eyes. " Nuh uh mate. You gotta learn to fight your own battles. She's your mate, not mine!" I laughed at him, but my wolf was whining : Seeing someone with their mate made me think of mine - or lack thereof. I wanted to have petty arguments with my mate, hold her next to me; kiss her and do so much more to her. "Oi!" Ian growled as Alyx crawled into the passenger seat, "are you going to drive or not?"

Alyx was just like me: Mateless. Except where I had yet to find my mate, she had found him - and lost him. The asshole rejected her to be with his human girlfriend. Everytime I saw him, my blood boiled - thinking of all the things I wanted to do to him, it was only for the fear of Alyx getting hurt that I hadn't touched him - yet. "Hey." She leaned over to kiss me on my cheek . "What are you thinking about?" She asked me. I laughed, trying to hide my emotions from the one person who could read them. "Nothing really. Just how much I want to kill those two at the back." She let out a soft laugh and I knew how much she wanted what Lacy and Ian had. "Drive. Before they eat my brains out." I grinned, before doing exactly that.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Copyright © 2015 princess1001
All rights reserved.
This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced, or used in any manner whatsoever, without the express written permission of the author.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination, or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is purely coincidental.

If you see my book on any other profile please contact me and let me know by inboxing me.

Thank you,
princess1001