cursed love

Copyright © 2015 princess1001
All rights reserved.
This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced, or used in any manner whatsoever, without the express written permission of the author.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination, or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is purely coincidental.

If you see my book on any other profile please contact me and let me know by inboxing me.

Thank you,
princess1001

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Werewolves and Vampires don't mix. Simple. The touch of a werewolf on a vampire means disintegration - meaning there is no turning back. Ever. But once every century, a male werewolf has a vampire mate because of an ancient curse passed on by generations. And for the two mates to be together, they must break the curse, forever. When Matt finds out that his mate is Clarissa, he has no regrets - that is until he finds out she's a vampire. Now they are both on a journey together, fighting with each other, fighting to be together - fighting to break the curse.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, this is my first book so please be nice and let me know what you think! Because at the moment every advice matters and would be fully appreciated!

Lots of love and thanks,

princes1001

xoxoxoxo

P.S. Do not forget to check out the cover and let me know what you think!!