Epilogue

"Seol, Jung's here!" My mom called out. I hurried to fix my hair, get my baggage and walk out of my room.

It's been two months since we got back together. All things are clear now between the both of us. He lived up to his promise to make up for our lost time together. For the past months, he always fetches me from home to work and from work to home except when he really is busy from work. He also visits me sometimes during lunch break so we could eat together. We sometimes even see each other when I visit Dream Corp for the project we inked with them. He will be spending 6 months as a trainee there as he agreed with his father. He told me that he knew before that day that I will be presenting for the company. Though still a trainee, he got the favor to be in that meeting.

He told me all his stories from his European escapade. I also met his father twice since then. He is very supportive of us and is very kind to me.

Today, we are going for a week-long vacation. I am so excited since this will be our very first out of town and flight together. The supposed first one ended tragically, remember?

As we entered the airport, we saw Bo Ra and Eun Taek already there.

"Hong, Sunbae, why are you late?" Bo Ra exclaimed faking anger.

We just laughed at her.

"Let's go! Hurry or we'll be left by the plane." It was Bo Ra again grabbing her baggage in one hand and Eun Taek on the other. I think she is more excited than me. Jun is supposed to be coming with us but declined as he "can't enjoy without Ah Young", his words.

I stopped my tracks and Jung Sunbae halted as well, surprised. I smiled at him and then pulled him into a hug.

"I love you," I said on his neck. He pulled out from my hug and held my cheek.

With a peck on my lips, he said, "I love you more."

We both laughed at that and we hear Bo Ra and Eun Taek laughed with us too.

"JEJU, HERE WE COME!!!!!" ❤

THE END.