Demi + Salute Album Review!

Hello Everyone! Yes, I Am Back Again To Talk About The Latest And Hottest Music Around! Whats New This Month? Well, This Month Is A Big Month For These Two Artists!!! So, Without Further Or Do, Lets Start!!!!!

So, first off is Demi Lovato! She just kicked off her Neon Lights tour with the artists, Little Mix!! So, I thought, might as well do them! So Demi's new album "Demi" is a great album to show off her sorta new sound. The song that I love is Neon Lights! This song is really great tempo to play while, working out, dancing, cleaning, anything, I love it, and it shows she can really hit a low note! This is the first song that I had heard from her new album! And I really love it! The lyrics are just perfection! 

So the next song is "Heart Attack". We all obviously know this song, thus me writing about it! So, this song literally gives me chills, and I have no clue why! So does Neon Lights. But this song is definitaly the best song to listen to during a break up. And I just love the sound, and her low notes! Ah! They are just phenominal!!! I love her and her sound and just, Her! 

So now I have some Little Mix we need to talk about!

Their new album "Salute" is absolutely amayZAYN!!!... Get it.. Because Perrie and Zayn... yeah.. okay! So the first song that I absolutely love on this album is "Salute". Obviously! Their dance for this song is just amazing! And its just so amazing! Just listen to the song and you will just fall in love! I dont know what its meaning is but, I love the song!

Next is "Boy". I listen to this song 90% of my free time! And I love it! It's saying that the boy who's always messing up is not the boy for you! And he makes you sad and stuff, LEAVE HIM!!!!! So yeah, it's mostly like, accapella kinda. And then it goes to instrument then to like barely any instrument at all! And, I just think it's a great song to listen when you just chilling, or writing on Wattpad! It makes a good senario! 

And I'm going to do an extra song off the "Salute" album!!! Called............. "They Just Don't Know You"  I love it so much! It has such a great feel to it, the sound is perfection. I'm so obsessed!! This one is also one I listen to while writing on Wattpad. It makes me think of Zerrie ..(No Hate!) But like how Perrie's parents first though of Zayn and stuff like tthat!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo!!!! What are your guy's thought?

Love It!

Eh!

HATE IT! EW!!!

Lets talk it out in the comments and dont forget to subscribe/follow FM! And check out our monthly mag!

Im' Allie with all your latest and hottest music, and i'll be tuning in later! Bye!

PerfectiousIrwin