Rant

A/N:

A rant is what will come subsequently!

-Elly

*********

 People that never shut up

Frankly I’d rather shoot myself in the head than listen to you babble incoherent shit. I hate how people are so endeared by their own voice they can’t stand one second without using them.

Anyway, once I had this boy sit next to me in class and he would not stop talking every single second and I would sit there with steam coming out of my ears and fire coming out of my nose. If you want to talk, talk to someone with the same charm as you. Not to someone who could care less about how your Mom had taken somebody else’s grocery shopping instead of her own.

Wattpad Books

I love Wattpad in all honesty, and all things consisting of it. It’s just that sometimes, it can get a little too much. In terms of the stories, that is. Wattpad is great mostly because of the stories and the freedom we get to have in sharing them with an audience—I know that—but sometimes a little demon inside my ears tells me these things to do with Wattpad Stories that get me really riled up.

One of them is the amount of clichés. Many people may like clichés, I do too—sometimes; however, there is a limit to the amount of books that consist of the same outlines, the same character outlines, and—for Pete’s sake—the same freaking outline of a dialogue. Also, there is a thin line between originality and recycling.

Haters

Just thinking about them makes my blood boil in a way that will send anything within a good hundred miles away from me to get fried like a fried chicken. Why would you hate on celebrities that you don’t even freaking know personally? Why send hate out to those who you judge and who you are not acquainted with? Why?

For instance, the whole thing with Miley Cyrus in my opinion is such a pointless drama. It’s her fucking life, deal with it. Can’t deal with it? No, don’t go and post no good rotten tweets and nasty little comments, be mature and keep your delusional thoughts within your delusional mind. She could do what she wants, only God can judge her. Not some cranky asshole who has nothing better to do than hate.