Preview

Been a long time since I've edited a book cover that actually looked good xD

Sorry for not updating for like two weeks or so, I had exams to study for and I was stuck in the hospital for two days :p

As an apology, I made a one-shot! Now, one-shots are great right? Because they only have ONE chapter and won't UPDATE after that. 

Now enough of me blabbering nonsense with some CAPS that weren't needed. 

Hope you enjoy the preview~

Some say she's like a petal from a flower.

Why?

Because she is always alone and frail, like a petal that fell out of its flower.

She once told me a part her past..

Once..

She never did after that..

After that she continued to act like a broken girl, but in my view, she looked like a lonely dry rose.

She told me that everything she once had and cared for..

Burned to death right in front of her eyes.

She told me that everything she loved..

Left her forever.

At first, I thought of her as nothing but a crazy young woman who only care for her garden. Heck, she actually tried to kill a police officer for trying to step on her flowers. People feared her because of that, but she cared nothing about it.

She called herself an alien..

But I call her a lonely rose, and I want to hold that rose and care for it. It deserves it for being alone, for being broken, for being in despair for so long.

I want that flower....no that rose..no..

For her to see the whole world in a colorful way other than despair and fire.

I want her to see flowers in a vast field where no one can judge her and fear her. 

I want her to see..

That she isn't a petal..

But someone I care for..

~~~~~~~~(????'s POV)~~~~~~~~~

I wish I could see something other than flowers and gardens for once.

But everytime I do I always see 'them'. The people who told me to take care of the garden we once took care of together. I can never stop crying just from one mention of them, or just an image of them.

No smile or light could be seen from me when I see them. 

All my life I only believed in one thing about me..

I consider myself being a plant that is colorless and everyone hates. Something they fear and would avoid. If only I could stop myself at that time, but would it be worth it?

No clue...

But I do know that I'm someone or something that isn't like any other.

What about you, What kind of flower would you be?