Two

Sorry about the short chapter, hopefully the next one will be longer! xD Enjoy! Please comment and vote! Stay awesome!

Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy was sitting in a compartment over looking a peice of parchment. He had recived it from Professor Jackson, just before he was to leave for the Holidays. Once, he had read it, Scorpius immedetly gave the parchment to his father, who then went straight to the head of the Aurors, who was ironicly Harry Potter.

Now, Scorpius sat alone in a compartment, once again on his way to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardary reading the parchment over and over again. It read :

You shall end the hate
You shall decide the fate,
Again through the halls,
You shall challenge the laws.
Uncover the truth by the end of the year,
And follow the trio, privale with a cheer.

To be honest, Scorpius had absoutly no idea what this writing, poem as he heard the muggle borns call it, was refering to. Profesor Jackson had said it was vidally immportant that he remember the words, but not nesicarily immportant until next year. There was a nock on the compartment door. Scorpius jumped, before realizing it was James and Albus Potter, and their cousin Rose Weasley.

"Hello," said Rose. "Er - all the other compartments were full...do you mind if we sit in here?"
"Er - no...I mean, sure - er - go head...gah! You know what I mean. Yes, you can sit in here," stuttered Scorpius. They all, holding back laughter, entered the compartment and sat down.

Scorpius hesitently put the piece of parchment in his robes pocket. They sat for quiet some time without saying a word. And then Albus spoke up.
"How was you're holiday?" he asked Scorpius.  Scorpius's eyes lit up.
"Oh it was wonderful!" he said. " I got a new broom for next year, and we got a new house elf too! How was yours?"

"Splended!" said Albus. "Lily and Hugo are so jealous! They can't wait to come to Hogwarts. " Rose laughed.
"And of coarse we've all got Weasley sweaters from Grandmother...It's funny because I'm the only one out of the three of us that acctually carries that name!"
"Reckon, they're the Potter - Weasley sweaters now," joked James.
"Well, why not Weasley - Potter sweaters?" said Rose. "After all it was the Weasley sweaters before the Potters." James shrugged.
"Potter - Weasley sounds better," he said.
"I agree," said Albus. Rose rolled her eyes. Scorpius just laughed a long witht the Potters.

Though, five words repayed over and over in his head : You shall end the hate.

Scorpius couldn't shake the feeling that he was suposse to do something. Something immportant. But what? It had something to do with the Potter - Weasley family, he was sure.

You shall end the hate.

But it was more than that....something ....something bigger...

You shall end the hate.

Hate. Hate between what?

You shall end the hate.

The houses? The long lasting rivalary between each of the their parents? Hate between muggle born and pure bloods?

You shall end the hate.

Scorpius looked over at Rose, Albus, and James. It was a strange thought, esspically considering who their parents were....could it be? Scorpius grinned to himself slightly. He had a suspicion about the parchment that was now in his pocket. He decided that he'd go see the Deviontion teacher right away! But for now, he sat in the small compartment of the Hogwarts Express with the Potters and the Weasley girl. A start of a beautiful friendship.