Eighteen

Kreacher and Elisa Apperated near a brook in some woods. A girl rose from the water, her skin almost as crystal blue as the water.

"Wizards?" guessed the nymph, who's name was Brooke.
"Wizards," agreed the elves. She nodded.
"Of coarse," muttered Brooke. "If it's not them then it's....never mind. How are you going to get ride of them?" 
"Kreacher will burn them," Kreacher told her.
"Elisa will help," said Elisa.
"You can't burn all of them!" said Brooke. 
"Elisa knows people who can help," insisted Elisa. "They swore like Elisa and Kreacher."
"Be careful then," advised Brooke. "And good luck." Then, she was gone again.

~***~                        ~***~                          ~***~

James sat down next to Professor Longbottom, across from Professor Jackson.
"So..." he said. No one said anything.
"Who's everyone?" asked James finally getting the courage to do so. Professor Jackson shifted in his chair.
"The gods of Olympus," he said.
"The what?"
"Gods of Olympus," repeated Jackson. "I'm a demigod, or half blood - half god, half mortal." James snorted.
"Right. And I'm Voldemort come back from the dead. Really, who all knows about these prophecies and why d'you think their about Albus, Scorpius and I?"
"I'm not kidding," said Jackson seriously. "But I wish I was..."

"But..." said James in denial. "They're....they're myths...stories made up by the muggles to explain things they couldn't fully understand!" At this lightning boomed in the air. Jackson looked up nervously.
"James," he said, smirking a bit. "When I first found out about the gods, I felt the same way. I know it's a lot take in, but just think about it. How would you like it if I called you a myth?" James shrugged.
"I s'pose I'd be offended pretty easily then, but -"
"Exactly," interrupted Jackson. "It'll take a while to get use to. Just try not to say anything that would upset them. They get easily offended and when that happens they tend to blow stuff up."
"Right...." said James, clearly not believing him.

"You actually saw the king of the gods himself the other night," Jackson said after awhile. "When that big storm happened."
"Really?"
"Yeah. You know that bright light? That was Zeus showing his true form. Normally mortals can't look directly at a god when they show their true forms because they'll burn up, but you and my friend Jason managed to live through it."
"Say they are real. What's that got to do with me or Albus, or Scorpius?" Jackson shifted again. (He did that a lot.)

"There was a prophecy," said Jackson. "I don't know what it said, the gods wouldn't let me read it. It was a Great Prophecy predicting something that was....well nothing good, I guess, otherwise I wouldn't be here right now. Anyway, Rachel, the oracle at camp, she has been in the infirmary ever since she made that prediction.
"And ever since then she's been spewing out those other prophecies. Poseidon, my dad, sent copies of those prophecies to your parents, apparently against Zeus's orders. They weren't suppose to know yet. They're on the edge of finding out, though. I'll have to get Hazel to use the Mist or something. I'm getting ahead of myself.
" So, your parents now know about the prophecies, and plus Neville and I gave them a fake story that should stall them for awhile. But, Zeus was angry that they knew, so he showed up blowing a storm, literally. Now I have to figure out a way to lead them off the trail of the gods' existence and protect you three -"

"Hold on," interrupted James. "What's the Mist? And what exactly are you protecting us from? In the hospital wing you said something about they and half bloods like me what was all that?"
"They, meaning the monsters," said Jackson bluntly. "Demigods have scents that attracted monsters. The more powerful the demigod, the stronger the scent. The Mist is a magical veil that keeps mortals from seeing what's really happening, sometimes it works on demigods and even witches and wizards too."
"Oka-a-ay," said James. "You're bonkers." Jackson just grinned.

"Yeah," he said. "You could say that."

~***~                   ~***~                ~***~

Author's Note: Just a warning I am going to put lots and lots of feels in the next chapter, so get your tissues ready because there will be tears!

Ah what the heck I will do a disclaimer while I'm in the middle of an author's note.

~ Disclaimer

James: Really! He's mad!

Me: Just wait til the end...if I let you live that long.

James: Wha - HAS EVERYONE LOST IT?????

Me: *Grins evilly at him*

James: *Gulps nervously*

Harry: DON'T TOUCH MY FAMILY YOU HAG!!!!

Me: HEY!!! I am NOT Umbridge!  

Harry: I DON'T CARE WHO THE RUDY HELL YOU ARE I SAID DON'T TOUCH -

Me: Don't care. I am the author. Deal with it.

Harry: *Face goes red with anger*

Hermione: Can you at least tell us what's going on?

Me: Nope.

Ron: Why the bloody -

Me: You people need to watch your mouths. And because that would spoil the ending for the readers young and old. And that's not okay. Ever!

Bill: Readers?

Me: *points to you reading this right now* Yes. Readers.

Albus: I'm scared now.....

Me: *cackling madly like Bellatrix Lestrange*

Everyone else: *slowly backs away because they are scared for their lives as they should be mwhahahaha*

Me: *stops and stares with evil glint in eye then goes back to normal* *Smiles sweetly at them* Who wants blue cookies?

Percy (Jackson) : OOO!!! OOO!!! I DO I DO!!!!

Me: *Hands him cookie*

Percy: *eats the cookie*

James: Yup. Totally bonkers.

Annabeth: I prefer the term Seaweed Brain.

Percy: Hey Wise Girl! When did you get put into this story?

Me: *frowns* She didn't. What in Hades are you doing here, Annabeth? Get lost!

Annabeth: I'm here for the disclaimer.

Me: Oh, well in that case proceed!

Annabeth: *shakes head* Ladyawesome45321 does not own anyone from PJO/HoO or HP.

JK Rowling: HP rights belong to me!!! XD

Rick Riordan: And all PJO and HoO rights go to me!

Route: Ladyawesome45321 only owns me and another minor character that showed up earlier, but is not really important, so you probably don't remember her!!!

Marie: Hey!

Route: Just saying.

Me: Let the Feels Fest begin!!! *points dramatically up at the sky as you tremble in fear of the next chapter*

~ End Disclaimer

XD mwhahahahahahahaha!!!!