Chapter 2

*Makenzie's POV*
The Next Morning
I woke up to Bryan jumping in the bed, "go away, I want sleep." I said I'm a tied voice, but he wouldn't stop bouncing. I got up and went to the bathroom, he stopped bouncing. I peed and washed my hands and brushed my teeth when I went back to the room he was no longer there but Evan was looking at me with his arms open and smiling. I ran and jumped on the bed landing in his arms softly since I was only 80 pounds and only 4" tall, yeah I know I'm short. I looked at him with a tired smile and he kissed my cheek I blushed and rolled back over and went back to sleep, well tried to anyway. He got up and started to jump and yell "MACK WAKE UP!!! I want food!!"
"Who says I know how to make food?" I said knowing I can make a bunch of food and it's really good too.
"Umm, you did when you were sleep talking to me and you woke me up!" He said somewhat annoyed. I know he'll have his moments of being an ass hole and acting like a kid but I hope he don't take stuff out on me ya know.
"Fine! I'll make breakfast!" I yelled. I got up out of the bed in my underwear and a shirt and a pair of socks and went down the stairs to make food Evan following after me.
"Arn't you forgetting something?" He said. Just as I turned around where he was short enough and I kissed him on his lips to make him shut up.
"Nope not at all." I said smiling.
"Yes you are, pants." He said.
"No your wrong...I'm wearing my underwear so no need for pants everything's covered." I said with a smirk on my face.
"Oh really?" He said as he started to slip his fingers under my panties and started to insert his fingers in the hole but I backed away a bit and he took his fingers back and tried running down the stairs to wash them but not before I grabbed him and took him back upstairs into our room locking the door.
*Evan's POV*

(They had sex...I'm not writing it)

She got up off the bed and went to go clean herself up in her bathroom as I did the same in mine, I got dressed and went to sit in my bed to see her sleeping. I let her be for now, but I'll wake her up with breakfast in bed. I went down the stairs and into the kitchen to make breakfast. I made fried potatoes, eggs, wolf chili, hash browns, sausage, French toast, and some homemade orange juice. I called Bryan and the Gang down for breakfast and brought mine and Mack's up to our room. I woke her up. "What? Why do I smell food?" She asked with her eyes closed.
"Wake up baby," I said smiling she didn't wake up so I set the food down and kissed her, that sure woke her up.
"I want food!!!" She said
"I have food for you here..." I said as I started to sit down so I could eat mine. She kept looking at my plate like it was different than hers even though we had the same things in it, "what?" I asked.
"Oh, nothing," she said looking away like she was angry at me.
"Would you prefer my plate over yours?" I asked
"Yes, I would." She said hesitant.
"Here then," I said.
"Thanks." She said without giving me her plate and I looked at her weird. "What?" She asked
"I was trading plates with you not giving you two plates...." I said In a duh tone.
"Oh, here I guess" she said.
"Thank you. " I said sort of feeling bad for taking her plate.