Authors Note

I have taken a break from writing this and I am writing a new story. Go read chapter one of SAVED BY THE GANG LEADER I published it this morning.

Anyways thank you!!

https://my.w.tt/DtBkaKvSw2

Click that if you want to read or, or go to my profile.

SAVED BY THE GANG LEADER

Description:

Charlotte Daniels often finds herself in trouble, but not long after she finds it does Jason Huntzburger, her boyfriend and the leader of the most important and deadly gang, saves her.

Charlotte is a 23 year old, brown haired green eyed smart and beautiful 5"7 tall girl who is running from her gang leader mother. Her mother, Ginger, keeps sending people to capture her daughter and get her to spill her guts about Jason's gang and EVERYTHING else she knows about him.

Jason is a 25 year old, brown haired, green eyed smart and dangerous, 6"2 tall man who is in love with Charlotte and who keeps saving her from her mother and whoever else keeps capturing her. He is the leader of A gang called Blood Drinkers.

Jason's right hands are; Brian his best friend, James his 21 year old brother, and Logan his 26 year old cousin.

Brian Williams is tall, dark, and handsome.

James Huntzburger is overprotective and funny.

Doctor Logan Grey is the gangs Doctor.