Chapter 8

We abandoned going to Castle Creme yesterday cause we found Rosie. I talked to Evan and asked him if we could keep her yesterday and he said yes. So, we went and got her a purple collar and some chew toys. So far, she loves the stuffed rabbit we got her. We got her some food. And she scarfed most of it down.

Rosie is a dark chocolate colored lab, and her eyebrows are very visible, their white. She slept in Evan and I's bed and lets just say when I woke up, I found Evan on the couch in his room and Rosie in his spot.

I got up and laid on top of Evan to wake him up. I admired his facial features and then licked his cheek. He pushed me off of him and wiped his face off.

"What'd you do that for??" He asked.

"I'm surprised you weren't in the bed when I woke up, Rosie was but you weren't. So this is payback for not being in bed," I said.

"Rosie wouldn't stop licking me and chewing on my hand. So I moved," he said sitting up and scratching the back of his head then yawning.

"Did you tuck her in too cause it looks like you did," I said. He would be such a good dad.

"Yeah, I did," he said.

"T-" I was cut off by Rosie jumping on my back. I fell back and she started licking me all over the face.

"S-s-stop it Rosie!" I exclaimed.