Six

"because he's my boss and i'm his personal assistant."

" thats got nothing to do with the marriage. " dad spat out.

" well, actually it is dad. It will affect our work dad. " i shoot him back with my so-will-work words.

Dad kept silent and smile widely ask hell. I was so fucking confused that i dont even care anymore. But then an idea popped inside my smart brain. Why dont i make a deal with dad and all of them , things can get easily done.

" ive decided to go with this marriage but in some conditions. Two of it are no sharing room and no sex at all cost. Unless i want to have it . "

Bambam was so doomed. He'll not survived without that . He'll file a divorce. Yeay! Wow, its so good to send me to school at the very young age. This is so useful.

Bambam pov

What the fuck with her? She thought that i cant survived with sex. Wait for it. You'll beg me for that. Let the game begin then. Let see who'll win. I smirked while thinking about her.

Back to y/n pov

Why on earth he smirk? I'm so sure he's thinking about me getting naked. Well, what on earth do you think boy will think then smirked? Boys nowadays are so annoying.

" oh about the conditions, the no sharing room is cancel because I'll buy a house and let my hyungs sleep in the other room. In the house it'll have 7 rooms and 1 bathrooms for each room. " bambam told dad.

" then i'll sleep with yugyeom. I dont want to sleep with a pervert like you " i said and glared at him.

" ah so sorry honey but yugyeom wont sleep with you. Just sleep with me. I wont do anything stupid. " bambam said.

What the fuck were you thinking dude. Im so not going to sleep with you. With your dirty mind and your urghhhhh. He's getting me gone mad. Okay lets the game begin then.