Four

" i dont know i just like that name in your contact " he admitted.

" oh and one more thing, you'll be with me everywhere i go. The only reason is because youre my P.A. " he continued.

" is it necessary? "

He just nodded and gestured his hand to tell me to get out.

I just stared at him for the perfect 5 seconds. Then the door burst opened by the other 6 friend of his and unknown 7 people.

When i turned to them, all of them stared at me with their eyes open wide like D.O . Its getting awkward so i smiled awkwardly to them.

They never moved a bit. Its been 4 minutes. So i excused myself.

" hurmmm.. Sir, may i leave now cause those guys stare at me and its creepy. " i said and point at those 13 guys.

" Huh? No, you cant leave until i tell you so. But have a sit. " he told me and getting up from his chair.

" oh okay" i said.

While i was walking to the couch, i can feel that they are still staring at me.

" guys, meet my P.A, y/n meet my friends, from the left at the end is Mark, Jackson, Jaebum, Jinyoung ,Yugyeom , Youngjae, Namjoon a.k.a RapMonster, Yoongi a.k.a Suga, Jungkook, Seokjin a.k.a Jin, Hoseok a.k.a Jhope, Jimin and Taehyung a.k.a V." he told me.

" oh, hi my name is y/n. Im his P.A. Any question? " i said.

" are you single? " Jackson asked.

" yes." i laughed a bit and nodded my head.

" seriously jackson hyung, do you have to ask her that?" yugyeom said a bit annoyed.

" what? Its better ask her that than asking her if she ever had sex. " jackson admitted.

Shit. What does those guys want actually but whatever. I better kept quiet before its getting worse.

So i sitted myself on the couch.

Bambam told them to sit down. They rushed to me to sit beside me. I was sitting in the middle and on my left was jackson and on my right was jimin.

Its very awkward. So i looked at bambam. He noticed that i was getting more awkward and uncomfortable so he hold my hand and made me stand up.