chapter 19 (2nd to the last)

{previous chapter}: will you marry Hunter? or will you deny it again like you did last time.

--------------------------

Emilys POV:
i finally had a reply. "yes. hunter, i will marry you, im sorry about a while ago, i was being a bitch. i love you hunter. i always will." a tear ran down my face. i was very happy, i can finally can hunter mine. mine forever.
_________________
hunters POV:
holy shittttt, she said yes, was all i could think about, i stood up from my kneeling position and i gave her the biggest hug i could ever give her. finally, i can call Emily MINE. and only mine. I can't wait to live with her, spend my time on earth with her, be happy with her, gosh i love her so much.
------the next day------
Emilys POV:
i ran to hunters room "HUNTER BABY WAKEY WAKEY ITS TIME FOR BREAKFASTTT, THE PANCAKE TRAIN IS COMING (im dead smdkdj)" i yelled. "cant you just wait?" hunter asked "NO THE PANCAKES ARE GONNA BE COLD LATER" i said "okay coming down in a few" hunter said.
hunters POV:
Emily ran to my fucking room yelling at me that the pancake train is ready. like im triggered (lmao) this is why i love her so much😂. i better go downstairs before she yells at me again.
_______________________
YO WASSUH BABYGRILLS (ew) HRUUUUUUU IM RLLY SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING, ITS BC I LOST IDEAS AND IM STARTING MY NEW BOOK ALREADY, PLS FORGIVE ME😰. BUT THIS STORY IS ALMOST GONNA END:( BUT KSKDKDJ THANKS FOR 28K READS OMFG ILYGSMMMMM