chapter 18

a few years later..
-
(Emilys POV)
----- at the park -----
Hunter just looked at me at the eyes, looked down at my lips, and suddenly i felt his soft pink lips against mine. we fell more and more in love with each other, we've been fighting, we've broken up several times, but we were like nothing when all of those happened, we felt dead. Hunter stood up, he wen't by the pond, took a deep breath then slowly he fell on his knees, praying.
-
(Hunters POV)
i slowly fell on my knees, and i was praying, "Lord, i hope she would accept this ring, i hope she could be mine forever." i stood up, and i came back to Emily, and sat right beside her, i asked her "hey Emily, wanna play a game?", "yeah suree" she replied. "truth, or dare?" i asked her "uhhh truth" she said nervously. "ok, if i asked you to marry me, what would you say?" i asked her, she had no reply, she stood up and went back home without a word.
-
(Emilys POV)
"did Hunter just ask me that? what the fuck" i yelled running to my room, then my phone vibrated, Hunter texted me.
{H (hunter) E (emily)}
H- why'd you leave?
E- i-i'm at home, don't come over please
H- oh okay..
i put my phone down, i was shaking, tears were streaming down my face, "should i?" i asked myself, then after a few minutes, i fell asleep. "EMILY" my dad yelled, i woke up in shock, "wh-what dad" i said shaking, "DID THAT HUNTER GUY DO SOMETHING TO YOU" he yelled right at my ear, "n-no, he didn't do anything" i replied in tears. then it started to rain, suddenly Hunter arrived, soaked from the rain. "what are you doing here?" i asked him "i wanted to ask you something" he said tiredly, "ok?" i replied. he got on one of his knees, looked into my eyes and asked me "will you marry me Emily? will you be mine forever?" he asked me, i was speechless, i was thinking, then i finally had a reply.
-----------
CLIFFHANGER
sorry for the short chapter lolz
-
tysm for 13k reads! i really didn't expect that 13k people would read my story and im sorry for not updating asap, but again tysmmm and i hope you like this chapter! i'll update again tomorrow but ily guyzz, gnn❤️