Until.....

(Y/N) POV
I'm so excited to see my little Cameron boo! I'm in the car all packed I know he will love my outfit I am wearing a black lace dress that shows my breasts and its see through and some hot underwear, Cameron gave me his extra keys for his house, I quietly parked and sneaked in and I went to his room because he wasn't downstairs, I went to his room and my heart shattered to a million pieces, I saw Cameron having sex with Mahogany I cried and I saw that Cameron heard me I ran downstairs and broke all his valuables I saw at the corner of my eye he was biting his lip and rubbing his cock because of my outfit I faced him, "You like my outfit?" I asked "Yes you look fucking hot🔥🔥" he replied "Well this is not for you I'm saving this for Jacob WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT I REGRET SAYING I LOVE YOU I LOVE JACOB I WISH YOU WOULD GO TO HELL!!!" I said with glassy eyes, he opened his mouth trying to say something but it would not come out I ran outside and slammed the door causing it to have a small crack then I drived very fast until I went home I saw a car but I ignored it and went inside. I saw Jacob sitting on the couch and I ran to my room and slammed the door and went to the bathroom and locked the door and took out a blade and cut myself one because of Cameron, one for not trusting Jacob, One for being dumb and ugly and one for being a bad friend I heard Jacob stormed in my room and my vision started to get blurry and black.
Jacob's POV
I saw (Y/N) storming to her room so I followed her then I heard her cutting herself I knocked but no answer so I broke it down and brought her to the hospital because she was pale and in a pool of blood I texted Cam,
J- yo Cam what the fuck did you do to (Y/N)? She is at the hospital don't come!
C- OH SHIT! WHAT HAPPENED
J- YOU DONT DESERVE TO KNOW!
Cameron's POV
Jacob texted me that (Y/N) was at the hospital but she doesn't want me to come it was all my fault😏😏