Back or nahhh

(Y/N) P.O.V
I miss my children I wanna get them back but It will be harder well It's because me and Cameron are proposing soon and Jacob is blowing up my phone with Sorrys I ignored them all actually I should give up my career I'm gonna think about that!
Cameron's POV
I can't wait to confess my feelings to (Y/N) soooo i'll text her!
C- Hey (Y/N)! Can you meet me at my house later I need to tell you something veeerrryyyyy important!
Then I get a reply in seconds! But they didn't make me satisfied.
(Y/N)- I'm sorry I can't go I have a da..... Bye!😓
C- hello? Hello?..
(Y/N) POV
I can't believe he fell for that😂 i'm going to scare the shit out of him! Well... I'm going to start packing, clothes check! Pregnancy test check! Cuz you know maybe a little *cough* something something can happen😏 well i'm all packed let's go!
Cameron's POV
*sigh* i'm so sad that (Y/N) can't come I was all ready but I'm gonna unpack, I balled my eyes out then Mahogany texted me,
M- yo Cam! Can I come over?!
C- sure!
M- k thanks!
Well... Mahogany is not that bad right?!
------------------ when Mahogany arrives---------------
Mahogany's POV
Well I'm at his house all I can do is knock! *knocks at his door* "Oh hey Mahogany come in!", he said I come in "So what are you up to?" I said nervously, "Nothin much! Wanna go to the kitchen I prepared some food!" He said happily "Sure!" After we ate we went to his room and watched Netflix we watched 'Flipped' OMG that movie is cute asf! Me and Cameron were cuddling and Cameron got up and closed the door with a little gap and he got over me and kissed me passionately. He slid his hands up my shirt and unclipped my bra and removed my shirt without breaking the kiss and then he broke the kiss and removed my bra and asked for permission "May I?" He asked "Sure" I replied, he nibbles on my breasts and I let out a moan, and he removed my mini skirt and my underwear and I said, "Cameron eat me" he puts his mouth on my clit and plays with it using his tongue and he starts to suck and he stopped and put two fingers in my pussy and moved them in and out very fast and I let out a very loud moan then he stopped and allowed me to remove his clothes and I removed his boxers and teased his hard big cock, "Are you ready?" He asked "Yeah I'm pretty ready" I answered then he put it in me and thrusts very hard "CAMERON DON'T STOP UH UH UH UH" I moaned "Shout my name baby girl I was not planning to stop" he said we both moaned very loudly. Until...

CLIFFHANGER
HHAHAHAH IM SORRY!