One Direction Sick Fics

Hey guys I'm going to be writing a lot of different one direction sick fics in this!

Narry: Harry has a cold

Harry's POV:
I woke up shivering uncontrollably and reached over to get the blanket. After what seemed like forever with my head pounding like crazy, I finally found a blanket to warm me up. I got back in bed trying to get warm but one blanket wasn't going to work so I went off to get another. Just when I cam back in the room with it, I felt a tickle in the back of my nose. I knew this feeling from my allergies.. I was going to go into a full blown sneezing fit! Not wanting to wake Lou up, I headed for the bathroom but it was too late,my breath hitched and then HERRRCCHOO! HHGGGINNSK!HERCHIII!HIGNSKK!HATCHOO!HGINKS! Lou groaned and said "Haz, what the hell was that? I honestly didn't know what to say, it wasn't allergy season so that was an unreasonable excuse. I told him the truth "Lou, I thing I'b gettib sick, Ib really colb and my nose is so stuffed up!" I was surprised with how stuffed up I actually sounded!

Louis's POV:
I felt bad for my poor boyfriend, he was standing there shivering looking almost as bad as he sounded. "Aww, get over here my little boobear" I said. He had no regrets and came right over here and snuggled with me... that is until he sneezed messily all over my face. He apologized with a raspy voice and I couldn't not forgive him. "It's ok boo, I have the best person in the world to take care of me." and with hat I rushed of to get him some tea and tissues.

Harry's POV:
The rest of the week went as planned me going through thousands and thousands of tissues and Louis taking care of me. Well at least until Lou got sick and then of course, I took just just as goo care of him as he did to me ( if I do say so myself💁)

----------------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed! This was my first fanfic so I don't think it was too bad...

Comment any request down below and I'll continue later tommorow!