THREE

"Where's your house?" I'll take you home." Baekhyun said but, Dahyun shook her head "No, you don't have to. I have to go to work.". "Then, I'll send you to your work. I'm your boyfriend now!" He said. Dahyun sighed. "Okay.." She finally have to lose. When they're passing the hallway, everyone was talking about them. At first, Dahyun felt uncomfortable but, when Baekhyun put his arm around her shoulder, make her unintentionally feel a little safe. She herself, doesn't know why she felt like that. 

"Just ignore them........." Baekhyun whispered to Dahyun's ear sending a shiver to her body. "Uhm..." That's what she could only say. They were already out from the school and they were going to Dahyun's work place. "Thank you for sending me here. It must be a burden for you." She said. Baekhyun only smiled and went on his own way. When Dahyun stepped in, all her workmate including Kai and her boss, were cheering for her. "I can't believe you come early today. Congratulations!" Her boss said and clapping his hand. 

"I think, we should ask that boy to send her to work everyday. Like that, she will come early everyday." Her workmate, Jungyeon said while mopping the kitchen floor. "Who's that boy? Your boyfriend?" Her another workmate, Jihyo asked. Dahyun just smiling, "Kind of...." She said and Jihyo narrowed her eyes to Dahyun. "Okay everyone, we have to go back to work!!" Kai cut them from keep on asking question to Dahyun. Dahyun looked at Kai. "You feel uncomfortable right? Don't worry, there's a thing that people doesn't have to know." 

Kai said and ruffled Dahyun's hair. Dahyun was blushing and smiling like crazy but when the hand was not on her head anymore, she suddenly realized, she never got him looking at her the same way she does.'I hate you for being so good to me' Dahyun whispered in her heart. She looked at Kai by the end of her eyes. 'What is the reason for you to treat me like this?'. Then, a customer called her to take her order. "Welcome to our restaurant, what would you like to have?" She asked. "Huh! Miss, Woo." She shocked. 

"Oh it's you. Hi! You work here?" Miss Woo asked her. "Uhm....." She said and nodded. "Oh!! Miss Woo. Welcome to our restaurant." Kai suddenly cut them. "Oh, Kai....you work here too? What a coincidence." She said. "Yeah...uhm...Dahyun would you mind to send this for me? I'll take Miss Woo order." Kai said while asking for Dahyun to send the dirty plate to the kitchen. "Oh, okay..." Dahyun said and took the plate from Kai's hand. 'Senior Kai.....' She whispered. She can't do anything, so she just obeyed. She does the dishes. She can't think straight. 

She doesn't think she can go to the front and take the order, it was so hurt just to look at them. So happy, together. "Dahyun-aa, please send this to table 4 please." Jungyeon said. "Uh...okay." She said and take the food but, she stopped on her track when she saw Kai sitting in front of Miss Woo and they were talking with laughter. "I'm sorry, I don't think I can...." She said and passed it back to Jungyeon. Jungyeon confused with Dahyun, why is she suddenly, losing her mood? She decided to ask her later after work. 

"Jihyo-yaa, I think there's something wrong about Dahyun." Jungyeon said. The cafe has closed and they were cleaning and doing anything they should before going back home. "What do you mean?" Jihyo asked. "She seems down. Not like she always have been. Sometimes, she only looked tired but this time, she looks sad." Jungyeon said. "Right, I always notice her condition. Sometimes I pity to her because there's no one who cares about her. But, with Kai being next to her, I think she will be fine. But, it looks like there's something she can't say even to Kai."

Jungyeon nodded as a sign that she agree with Jihyo. They were only looking at Dahyun who is wiping the same place at the table with a blank stare. Jihyo was about to greet her but suddenly, her phone rang. She stopped on her track. "Hello?" Dahyun asked. "Oh, Baekhyun-aa...I was about to go home......no, you don't have to come." Then, there's a silence for a couple of minutes. "Uhm, Baekhyun-aa, are you busy right now? I think I have to meet you." She said. "I think, she just misses her new boyfriend." Jihyo quickly jumps to conclusion.

"Not so fast, Jihyo." Jungyeon said. "Is it really because she misses her new boyfriend?" she continued. They just let it slide for the first time. Then, Dahyun went to the staff room and change her clothes. "She never went home early." Jihyo said. "Well, someone is waiting for her outside." Jungyeon said and Jihyo looked outside. "Omoooo~ she said looked at him, he is so cool....they match so well." Jihyo said. Everyone looked outside and talking about him. "You already want to go back home?" Kai asked Dahyun when she met Dahyun at the front door of the staff room. Dahyun nodded. "I go first." She said. Kai nodded.

"Before.....you always the one who get out last. But, now....." Dahyun cut Kai's words. "He already waited for me outside." She said and just go leaving Kai alone. "Oh, okay...take care." He said but Dahyun wasn't there anymore. It feels so awkward when they aren't like before. Dahyun wasn't smile at him and greet him like always. He somehw feel empty and quite. His life is a little down without Dahyun's cheerful face and voice. "Yaa...Kim Jongin. Are you that depressed she got a new boyfriend?" Suho, his workmate asked.

"Huh?" Kai said and he chuckled. "I just wished that boy won't change my good little sister into someone else." Kai said. "Really? Aren't you guys went to the same school?" Suho asked. "Yes but, I know that boy Baekhyun. He is someone who is popular among the girls, I don't want Dahyun to get hurt. She is like my sister.....I.....I love her...."Kai said. Suho patted Kai's back.