∆ Prologue ∆

The sound of happy chatter from the guests, the gushing of the women towards the bride that sat in the table that stood in the middle of the reception venue, the smiles that brightened the venue of celebration, the sound of wine glasses clanking.

It was all supposed to make Min Yoongi, the lucky Groom, happy. He was supposed to be happy--he's finally married to the most beautiful woman, for crying out loud!
And yet here he is, flashing a smile only his closest friends could tell as something faked.

Friends like Kim Seokjin, Yoongi's childhood friend.

The groom turned his head towards his best man, his smile turning into a sad one as Seokjin held hands with Kim Namjoon, Seokjin's fiancé, openly. Seokjin noticed eyes on him, and smiled softly at Yoongi. "You alright?" The older of the two mouthed. Yoongi nodded. Seokjin gave a look that told Yoongi he didn't believe what the younger claimed. Yoongi sighed and shook his head. "Later." The groom managed to say, before he turned to kiss his bride as the tapping of glasses were heard. Seokjin smiled sadly at his friend as he watched the younger move almost like a robot. "Hyung, he messaged me." Namjoon whispered. Seokjin raised a brow and ducked his head to check the phone his fiancé held. Seokjin's eyes widened as he read a message that may or may not ruin Yoongi's mood.

From: Hoshikkie

Namjoon-ah, I got great news! I'm coming back to Korea for good! Tell Yoongi hyung that I'll be waiting for him in two months!!

"Well shit."