Memories Part 2

"Hoseok." Yoongi said. Hoseok smiled and placed the book he held onto the coffee table. "Yes, Hyung?" Yoongi smiled and sat closer to the younger, hugging him. "I only have a week left here eith you..." Yoongi murmured, nuzzling his face to the younger's neck. Hoseok pouted, nodding sadly. "Yeah...do you really have to go? I thought you were going to be here for two months?" Hoseok said, a bit disappointed that his lover would be leaving only after two weeks had passed. Yoongi sighed and hugged Hoseok tighter. "You know how Seokjin Hyung is." Yoongi said. "Can't he ask Namjoon for help? They are in the same field, after all." Hoseok suggested. Yoongi sighed and shook his head lightly. "Even with Namjoon, two won't be enough for what the company is facing. They need me back there." Hoseok sighed and nodded in understanding. Yoongi pulled away and smiled. "Hey, at least I'm still here for your birthday." Yoongi said, tapping the younger's nose. Hoseok giggled slightly and nodded. "Good that you are, or else I will never speak to you!" Hoseok said. Yoongi laughed and shook his head, kissing the younger softly. "That's what you said last year, babe." Yoongi said. Hoseok pouted. "Not fair! Why is it that you can do that, and I can't?" Yoongi laughed louder and shrugged. "Maybe because you love me too much?" Yoongi teased, his gummy smile showing. Hoseok made a noise of disbelief, hand reaching out to hit the older male. "I hate you!" Hoseok whined. Yoongi laughed and hugged the younger, pressing soft kisses to his face. Hoseok smiled, blushing at the loving gestures of the elder. "I love you too." Yoongi murmured into Hoseok's ear, smiling at the slap Hoseok gave to his arm.

Present

Hoseok smiled, fingers lightly tapping his cheeks as he remembered how Yoongi's soft kisses felt on his skin.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we will be arriving in Incheon Airport in a few minutes. Please do keep your seat belts fastened, and the overhead storage closed. Thank you for choosing our flight. Have a wonderful day."

Hoseok felt his heart race at the announcement, his hands sweating as the airplane descends.

'Yoongi Hyung, wait for me.'