Stray Part 3

Once Yoongi took his seat beside Hoseok, the younger leaned over to kiss his cheek; the older of the two smiling and chuckling. "What happened out there?" Hoseok whispered. "Nothing much. Hyung wanted to rant about one of the employees back in the company." Yoongi lied, a smile on his face. Hoseok seemed to buy the lie, and nodded. "Let's get the bill?" Namjoon offered. The three nodded, prompting the yougest of the four to request for the bill. "So, we drop by the liquor store, or will we be drinking one or two of the bottles back at your place?" Yoongi asked, arm casually wrapped around Hoseok's shoulder. "Depends. What are you two up for?" Seokjin asked. "I'm up for the calm nights." Hoseok said. Namjoon nodded. "Same here." Yoongi said. "Wine it is then." Seokjin said with a smile. "Let's get going. I'm sure we still have an unopened bottle in our mini cellar." Namjoon said, standing up. The others nodded and stood up as well, following the tallest out of the restaurant and into the car.

Once the four got to their venue, Seokjin took the initiative to make their guests comfortable.
"Would you two like to drink something else? Namjoon still needs to  go to the backroom for the wine." Yoongi smiled and nodded. "Coffee would be fine for me, Hyung. Thank you." Seokjin nodded. "Green tea for me, please." Hoseok chimed in. Seokjin chuckled and nodded. "One coffee for the grandpa, and one Green tea for the horse! Coming right up!" Seokjin joked as he walked away, chuckling the pout Yoongi and Hoseok gave. "I am not a horse!" Hoseok whined. "At least add the "handsome" with the grandpa!" Yoongi said. Seokjin laughed from his kitchen, the sound reaching Namjoon's ears. "Honey, you sound like a dying dolphin." Namjoon noted as he came back to the living room with the bottle of wine. "A handsome one!" Seokjin added, coming back to the living room with two cups in hand. "Thanks, hyung!" Hoseok chirped as Seokjin handed him and Yoongi their drinks. "Oh, so we aren't drinking anymore?" Namjoon asked, blinking in confusion. "We'll see." Yoongi said with a chuckle, sipping on his coffee. Seokjin rolled his eyes. "Leave the bottle here. Who knows, the grandpa might want to drink a few hours later." The eldest of the four said. Hoseok laughed while Yoongi calmly nodded, humming softly in agreement. Namjoon chuckled and nodded. "Alright."

"Kim Seokjin, where the hell is my husband?" "Shit, Yura."