Stray Part 2

Yoongi sat in his office chair, phone in hand and expression troubled.

'Hoseok...he's back. What do I tell him when he finds out mine and Yura's marriage?' Yoongi thought with a sigh. 'He would probably say something close to calling me a liar, or worse, not saying anything at all.'

Yoongi groaned and let his head fall onto his desk, causing some of his paper work to fly off. "If you're done groaning as if you're masturbating, tell me to come in." The voice made Yoongi jolt in his seat, making him hit his knee under the table. The man groaned and whined in pain, while his visitors stood by thr door as they laughed at Yoongi's slight misery. "Well this wasn't the comeback I expected, but welcome back!" Yoongi said albeit in pain, standing up from his chair and walking towards a certain man, hugging him tightly. "Welcome back, Jung Hoseok." Yoongi said with a smile. Hoseok grinned and hugged the man he longed for tightly. "It's great to be back!" The younger said. "I suggest we go get dinner at Hoseok's favorite restaurant, then get drinking at our place." Namjoon said, earning cheers from Hoseok and Yoongi. Seokjin chuckled and nodded at Namjoon's idea. "What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Seokjin said as he pulled Hoseok and Yoongi along. Namjoon chuckled and followed his fiancé, shaking his head as he watched the older male drag their boss and Hoseok away.

"So how are you doing, Hyung? I hope you didn't forget us?" Hoseok asked, a bright smile on his face. Yoongi chuckled softly and shook his head. "How could I forget?" Yoongi said with a smile. Hoseom grinned amd hugged the elder. "If it helps, Dad told me I can stay here. The company plans on expanding here in Korea." Hoseok said with a smile. Seokjin and Namjoon froze in their seats, gazes locked on Yoongi. Yoongi nodded, smile never fading. "Great! We'll get right back on track in no time." Yoongi said. Hoseok felt himself flush at the elder's words, a shy smile creeping up his face. "Y-Yeah, right back on track." Hoseok said. Yoongi chuckled and held the younger's hand gently in his.
"Sorry to ruin the moment, but may I excuse the tiny one for a while?" Seokjin said, smiling. Hoseok laughed softly and nodded. Yoongi blinked and followed Seokjin out of the restaurant, curiosity washing over his features. "What in hell's name are you doing, Min Yoongi?" Seokjin demanded, his calm expression replaced with one of disbelief and bewilderment. "Have you completely gone mad? You haven't even filed a divorce with the witch! Who knows what that thing has up her sleeves!" Seokjin nearly screamed in exasperation at his close friend's choices. Yoongi nodded along, expression calm and collected. "Are you done?" Seokjin sneered and rolled his eyes. "Thought so. Look, Seokjin hyung, thank you. For everything. But please, let me do as I please. I already called Jungkook up to have Jimin get the divorce papers ready by tomorrow. I notified my lawyer as well regarding this matter." Yoongi said. Seokjin sighed. "But Hoseok—" "But Hoseok nothing. I will not allow Hoseok get involved in this nonsense the woman decided to start. He will remain innocent and clueless about this matter." Yoongi said, cutting Seokjin off. The older of the two sighed and nodded. "You better make sure of that, Min Yoongi. Don't let Hoseok slip away from your hands again. Once is enough." Seokjin advised, walking back inside the restaurant. Yoongi sighed and shook his head to himself, following Seokjin.

'I won't. Not again, not ever.'