How This Works

Every member will be assigned a book for the duration of two weeks. You'll read three chapters of the book and make genuine, thoughtful comments that review the book. Use #AvidReader to mark your comments.

Every two weeks will have a "book of the week". Each member will be required to read three chapters of the Book Of The Week also commenting genuine, thoughtful comments that review the book.
*Book Of The Week slots will be given out randomly*

Comments should roughly a 100 words (either one big comment or several smaller inline-comments with 1 review comment at the bottom of the chapter). It should go beyond "this is great". We should be able to tell you read the chapter and not just plagiarized the comments section of people that actually did a thorough job.

Once you have completed the assignment you will need to leave a comment indicating you are done. The comment should name the book, have the author tagged and the chapters read.

Ex: Done with "A Blaze in The Dark" by @Dante_Greywolf, chapters 1-3

If you don't complete an assignment you will be taken out for the next round and given an additional two weeks to complete it. If the assignments haven't been completed after the second two weeks, and you haven't been in contact with one of the Admin, you will be taken out of the club.

You can always be reinstated in the book club by completing your previous assignment.

If for any reason you need to take a break, PLEASE LET US KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. We will take you out of the rotation until you are ready to return.