eight.

l i s a

"Lisa...?" I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and saw the girl I fell for. The girl who hurt me not even knowing it. I haven't seen her since she told me that she's dating someone else. I didn't want to see her.

"Oh, Jennie.

She came closer to me and hugged me tightly. It felt so good. I wish I could be in her arms forever.

"So, how are things with Dongyeol going?"

"It's been amazing! I'm so lucky to have him, honestly."

I feel like Jennie and I got closer since Chaeyoung and Jisoo started dating. But, sadly not closer than friends.

"That's great."

"And you?Did you find someone?"

"Um...Actually...Yes. I did." I lied.

"I'm so happy for you! So what's her name?"

"Jeongyeon"

"Double date?"

"I...I don't know...She... has been busy these days."

"Oh, well, tell me when she's free so we can go together!"

"Yeah...sure!"

"Okay! I'm really... um, happy for you."

I unlocked my phone and faked that my mom texted me. "I need to go. My mom is calling me."

"Um, see you soon Lisa-nisa!"

"Only Chaeyoung calls me like that." I said kind of rudely.

"Then...See you soon, Lis!" She said and kissed my cheek and then smiled.

I smiled and quickly walked away from the schoolyard.

As I was walking home, I was thinking about Jennie. I love her. And I just want her to be mine. We've been awkward with each other today. And she's acting different since she started dating Dongyeol. She started being really nice. Can she just break up with him already? I hate him from the bottom of my heart. He changed her. He really did, and I don't like it at all. But, at least he makes her happy like I wish I could have.

A tear fell down my cheek. And another one, and another one... I'm just trying not to sob.

❧edited:
060417