School

I go to Marsaw Academy. There I am a monster. I am an outcast. I am no one.

As I walk down the hallway I got nothing but silent glares full of hatred. No one liked me. I turned and went into the bathroom. I look in the mirror. I see flames dancing in my eyes. I hear someone enter the bathroom.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?"

I turn around and suddenly I staring at a wall of flesh.

"What do you want Jason?" I ask calmly

"Empty your pockets RIGHT now"

"Why?"

"Because I said so!"

Just then Jason's two goonies walk over.

"Well if it isn't Dumb and Dumber" I say chuckling 

The two scratched their heads.

"GET THEM" Jason yelled

Now that was something they understood and with that command they charged at me arms out. I slowly stubble backwards in hope of a possible escape, but with no luck. As I move, I feel myself press against a wall. So much for that.

"Ok fellas. Let's that this out" I say while thinking of my next move

I feel a fist slam into my stomach. The room starts spinning as I collapse on the floor in a heap of groans. I struggle to pull myself up on my feet.

"Guess not"

I swing my fist hoping to connect when all of a sudden I feel my fist connect with flesh, followed by a crack. OH SHIT I BROKE THE FUCKERS JAW. I turn my attention to the other one. I start running before I slam my shoulder into his gut, with a groan he falls to the floor.

"Now Jason, shall you be next" I ask while looking at the floor.

"N-n-n-naw man. I'm good," he said

With that Jason ran out of the bathroom. I turned and looked at the two heaps of flesh on the floor. I kicked them , but they didn't budge. I looked in the mirror and I saw a flame ignite in my eyes. This was something I'm used to; this always seemed to happen whenever I looked in the mirror. Sometimes I wonder what life would be like without this curse. Would I have friends? Would I be popular? Yea right. I turn on the cold water and splash some on my face. All right first period.