Part 42

I quickly text jake to tell him I had got into LAX.

Charlotte💗⭐️~ My plane just landed, how long will you be?

I look up cause I heard a really loud engine to see Jake driving his op car up beside me. "Uber for Charlotte?" He says. "That's me!" I jumped in a hug Jake. "So when was the last time we met then?" He asks. "I think it was the SD wrap meet up!" I reply surprised. "Oh ye! So how you been?" He asks. "Well you know what happened but other then that it's going good! You okay?" I look at the time. "Yeh!" "Mind if I vlog?" I say. "Yeah sure!"
I pull out my cannon and start to vlog.

"Hey guys! So my plan landed a little while ago and right now we are heading to the team 10 house! This trips gonna be super lit, but jake I swear no prank wars!! Oh I totally forgot! Say hi to jake!" "Hey Charlotte's vlog! And prank wars is always happening!" "Noooo! And anyways guys I'll catch you back at the house!"

I turn the camera off. "So... you with anyone?" He says blushing slightly. "Nope Ima be a single Pringle!" I laugh. "Oh....." he blushes even more. "Hey actually while we are here and need to quickly go to the Disney studios and grab my camera, I left it before" he says. "Yeah sure, mind if I come?" I ask. "Yeah!!!" I always loved Disney channel. My favourite program was obviously bizardvark!
I started to vlog from the dare me bro lare!

"Can you guess where i am? Yes guys I'm a Disney channel HQ in LA! Wow in jakes vlogs he doesn't like everything is fake! Aha anyways! So if you didn't know I just hit 2 millions subs! And I want to do a kinda giveaway! So basically you have to be subbed to me and like this video and I will be giving an iPhone 7 and one of merch phone cases signed! Anyway go like the video and sub to me! Anyway I have to go now and that's It for today's vlog! I know it's short but I'm not really doing anything else today!"

{Authors Note}

Hope you liked this! If you have any ideas just comment 💗QOTD: Who's your fave YouTuber?