I LOVE MY BABY'S DADDYS ( NICKI MINAJ LOVE STORY )

CASTS~(ADULTS)

Nicki Minaj / Onika Tanya Maraj : 27 years old in young money / Cash money . She has 3 girls with different daddys . She fall in love with one .

Lil Wayne / Dwayne michael carter : 30 years old in young money / cash money . He has one daughter with Nicki . He love his daughter very much . He also love Nicki . He just want her to forget what happen in the past .

Drake/ Aubrey Drake graham : 28 years old in young money / cash money .He has a daughter with Nicki . He Love his daughter and Nicki so much . He want Nicki to take him back , Because he didn't mean what he did .

Tyga / Michael Stevenson : 27 years old in young money / cash money . He has a son with Nicki . He love Nicki very much and his son . He trying to get help for his issue .

CASTS~(KIDS) oldest to youngest

Michael King Stevenson-Maraj : 16 years old . His father is Tyga . He the oldest out of all of Nicki kids . He really a ladies man . He play sports like football, basketball , or baseball . He make D and C .He has a girlfriend name Makayla . He never liked his sister's father that much .

Keri Onika Carter-Maraj: 14 years old . Her father is Lil Wayne . She The second oldest out of Nicki kids . She really geeky . She wear big glasses and baggy clothes . So actually she the school geek. She makes straight A .

Toni Aubrey Graham-Maraj: 4 years old . Her father is Drake . She the youngest out of Nicki kids .She is home school because She is blind (Her eyes is Blue ). She really love rapping and singing . She really smart and cute .

Author note~

I hope yall like my third book . Tell me what you think by commenting . Please comment , vote , and follow . If you do this I promise you will never want to stop reading my books . So when you read this tell me how it is . Well bye ENJOY :) :) :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!