ITS COST A LOT TO LOOSE SOMETHING

NICKI POV

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up on the ground . I guess I been crying all night . So , I get up and do my regular routine . First, I take a bath for about 20 mins and then brush my teeth , Wash my face , and fix my hair . I put it in a ponytail and put some spray on it to make it look shiny . Then put on sweatpants and a pink and white t-shirt . After doing my hygiene , I open my door and seen drake on the ground snoring really loud  and some make-up on him . I knew it was Toni cause was the only who love putting make-up  on everybody face . I  first kick Drake to get up .

Drake~ What in the f!ck

Nicki~ What you doing on the ground *giggle at his face with make-up*

Drake~ I was waiting for you

Nicki~ For what

Drake~ To get out that f!cking room

Nicki~ so yo-

just then Toni walk in laughing at drake's face . I knew we couldn't help but laugh .

Drake~ What so funny *pouting*

Toni~ Your face hahahhahah

just then drake run in the bathroom and look in the mirror . He start to mad and we start just laugh .

Drake~ TONI

Toni ~ yes *giggles*

just then the doorbell ring . I walk down get it and open the door and see Michael and Keri .  I forgot them . They look sad and  mad . Its been 3 months already I look down and seen no Big stomach .

Nicki~ What happen ?

Michael~ Well we explain in the house now may we come in

Nicki~ Yeah sure

they walk in sat on the couch .

Nicki~ so now tell me what happen *Sternly*

Keri~ I-I lo-Lost the b-b-baby *she on the verge to cry*

Nicki~ What happen ?

Keri~ .......................................................

Nicki~ Tell me NOW

Michael~ When we was in the hotel that day ....*crying* ..my dad beat me and beat her  and rape her .He said if we tell you or anyone We are gonna die

______________________________________________
sorry it short but hey at least you have a good chapter
_______________________________________________________