OH H*LL NAW

NICKI POV

I just put Toni to bed . I walk down and seen Keri and Michael . They was  sitting on the couch waiting for me . I sit down in the chair in front of them mad at them .

Nicki~ Yall are going with yall father for a month

Both of them~ WHAT !!!!!!!

Nicki~Yea and yall going to tell them the truth .

Keri~*mumbles* D@mn

Nicki~ Keri Stfu

Keri~yes ma

*ring**ring**ring*

Nicki~I'm coming *walk up to the door *

They came in . I knew they will be mad when The kids tell them what today especially Wayne .

Wayne~Ok Keri Tell me what happen , and before you start be honest or I just ask your mama

Keri~Daddy I had sex with a boy name Kevin Smith and .....We didn't use protection ...Daddy I'm sorry please don't whooped me .

Wayne~ So your telling me you might be pregnant

Keri~Yea

Wayne~ I'm gonna get you when you get home ..get in the F!cking car now

keri~Yes sir*run in the car and Wayne follow her*

Wayne~See ya later nic *while walking out*

Tyga~ok its your turn tell me what happen

Michael~ I accidently call mama a B!cth

Tyga~ MICHAEL KING STEVESON GET YOUR A** IN THE LIMO !!

Michael~Yes sir *walk out and tyga walk out with him *

I just had drake standing there . I knew he want to stay here for while .

Nicki~Ok drake you can sleep in the guest room .

Drake~Ok goodnight Nicki

Nicki~Goodnight drake

I walk up my room and took a shower for about 20 minutes and got out . I put on my tank top and sweatpants .I went to watch tv . Until I fall asleep but couldn't so I just kept watching tv . But it was getting late so I l knew I had to go to bed . So I got up and walk downstairs . I cut on the light and seen drake and I jump . I knew will be laughing by now and he was .

Nicki~Drake what you doing up so late

Drake~ I couldn't go to bed Anyway I should ask you the same question

Nicki~ I couldn't get any rest either

Drake~ Nic um I know what I did in the past when we was together and I'm sorry for putting you through it . I just was not in my mind then .

Nicki~It ok drake

Drake~No its not .....I actually put my hands on you and I f-feel really bad *crying* I know men don't suppose to cry , but  all I did to you  . I deserve to die  and burn in hell .

Nicki~ Drake its ok I forgive you and I know how you feel *She touch his cheek*

he crushed his lips to hers and Next thing they new they start to take their clothes off and get on top of each other . Drake start sucking Nicki neck and she moan . But she start to stop and remembered she have to stop . She stop and pull away .

Drake~I'm Sorry

Nicki~Its ok I'm gonna go to bed

Drake~Ok  good night 

I didn't say anything . I felt like I want him and I wanted him to F!ck me . When  get in the bed . I went to sleep thinking about drake and me .I woke up in the middle of the night with drake his on my body . i just was so tired that I didn't even care and went  back o sleep

Author note~

I knew chapter might was boring but the drama coming .