NO WAY BACK HOME

NICKI POV

When Wayne said that . I sudden got mad and start to feel like I'm a horrible mother . All I could do was stare them with angry in my eyes .

Tyga~Nicki....Nicki...NICKI!!!

Nicki~Oh.. Yes

Tyga~I think we should talk about this later

Nicki~ ok ...but when you drop them off from school come over my house

Tyga&Wayne~Ok bye

They left with Keri and Michael . I just put Toni in the back sit and buckle her up . Then drake got in the car and I got in the car and drive . It was silent until I broke it .

Nicki~Drake

Drake~yeah

Nicki~.....Do you think i'm a horrible mother

Drake~ What why would you say that ....I think you're a great parent.... I never had a mom ......I wish I did

Nicki~ Thank you drake you always know how to make me smile

Toni~ Mommy

Nicki~Yes baby

Toni~ I'm hungry

Nicki~ Ok baby wait a minute

Toni~ok mommy

Drake~ Princess do you feel sick

Toni~ No not that much ...daddy?

Drake~yes Babygirl

Toni~ can we hang out to day

drake~ Sure Sweetheart

Toni~ YESSSSSSSSS!!!! *she got really happy*

We stop and I got out and got Toni . Then walk in the house . I hurry and made bacon , Scramble eggs , pancakes , and orange juice .  Drake was upstairs playing with Toni .

Nicki~ THE FOOD IS READY !!!

As soon as I said that Toni run down the stairs and sat in her chair . Drake was behind her  and he sat down with her and eat with her .After that me , drake  , and Toni ate we watch a movie and eat snack and I was waiting for Wayne and Ty to come .

WAYNE POV

Me and Ty just dropped Keri and Michael off at school. Now we just stop by Nicki house . I Just can't help my feelings for Nicki . I know that drake and Ty want her , but They never gonna get her . I just want Nic all for myself . I know Me , Drake , and ty is tight , But now we just not that tight . We use to have a  great time  together , but now We just live together and    just go to loud clubs to find the right girl . I just want Nic and that it . We got out the car and walk in the house , because we had keys . When we did . I seen Nic , drake , and Toni on the ground watching a movie . When they seen me walk in . Nicki and Drake got up , and sit on the couch.

Nicki~  Toni Baby can you finish the movie in your room

Toni~Yes mommy

She run up stairs .

Nicki~Ok Um what yall wanted to talk about

Wayne~About Keri and Michael

Tyga~ Um Nicki I walk in when they was F!ucking

Nicki~WHAT THE F!CK I THOUGHT YOU SAID THEY JUST KISS

Wayne~ Well We didn't want to say it in front of the kid

Drake~ D@mnnnnnn ... thats f!ck up

Wayne~ yeah and when we went to the hospital . We brought that N*gga Kevin to see he was the not  father . Then I guess if I seen Michael and Keri  F!cking  . Then Why not take the test . When He did The result said..........................................