21; tour bus fun

|jackson|

I wake up to Jinyoung laying over me, literally, he's vertically over me. I look up and see BamBam standing over me.

"Hyunjae and Channie are making breakfast." He says and I nod. I push Jinyoung off of me and get up.

I throw on a shirt and walk out of the room.

Chanyeons contagious giggle is heard throughout the room and my heart skips a beat at the sound.

I look in the kitchen, while I sit on the island and she smiles up at me, handing me a bowl of fruit.

"You have a show today, so soft breakfast and then snacks through the day. I'm taking control of the Instagram today! How fun!" The smile on her face gets big at her words and I smile at the sight of it.

"That's amazing!" I smile and take a bite of my fruit.

"Why is this so good?" I ask to no one in particular.

"I put honey on it. Isn't it delicious?" Chanyeon walks over and sits by me and eats her fruit.

We all eat our fruit and then clean up the place and pack our bags and put them all downstairs, and the people put them on the tour bus we have.

We're all sharing a bus, and then the managers and other people will share a bus. Chanyeon and Hyunjae are with us because they ran out of room in the manager bus.

We only got a hotel room for a night because our bus' weren't ready until then.

I get on the bus and claim the middle bunk, on he right in the back as mine, by putting my own personal blanket in there, and a stuffed animal the fans got me.

"I've always wanted to be on a tour bus!" Chanyeon and Hyunjae walk around on the nice, big bus, but i can't help but stare at Chanyeons outfit and her body.

|chanyeon|

"I've always wanted to be on a tour bus!" I exclaim and then see Jackson.

He's just staring at me and I rise an eyebrow at him and then look around.

YES WIFI!

"Chan! Get back here!" I walk to the back where a big bed and a nicely looking room is.

"Master bedroom, to ourselves!" She puts our blankets on the bed then closes the door.

"Wait? Who's back there?" I hear Yugyeoms voice.

I look at Hyunjae and my eyes widen. He's obviously going to fight us for the room, and BamBam will take his side.

"Leave us alone!" I yell.

"I want to know what's back here!" BamBam yells.

"No! Leave us alone!" I yell.

Then the door opens and Hyunjae and I freeze, and we look at Yugyeom and BamBam and then the bed then at them, and then the bed.

"NOT, NOT TODAY!" I scream and try and push the grown men out.

"We want this room!" They scream in sync.

"Chan, say no!" Hyunjae yells.

"No!"

"Noona~"

"That's it! You're in danger!" I scream and run to them and they run off the bus and out to the sidewalk.

"Get back here!" I scream after them and they scream and run away.

"Yah!" I turn around and see Jinyoung, "What's going on here?"

Yugyeom and BamBam walk up to us, and I pout.

"They want to take the master bedroom, but Hyunjae and I should get it because we're the only girls on a tour with a group of boys in a small bus for a while-"

"The master bedroom is theirs now go pick your bunks before the good ones are gone." Jinyoung says.

I smile and hug him quickly before running off onto the bus.

This is going to be really fun.

//

I snap pictures of GOT7 and the back up dancers dancing and then edit quickly and post on the GOT7 Instagram.

I giggle and film for YouTube like I've been doing all day, just a vlog or whatever and then it's snack time.

"Eat all of your food Jackson. You don't need to get sick." I tell him.

"Okay, Little Channie." He smiles. I take pictures of them eating and messing around and laughing.

They all eat and then practice more, until it's time for them to get ready.

Hyunjae gets dressed and then gets her make up done and then "interviews" the boys for the YouTube channel.

I take photos of them getting their makeup done and messing around, and then Jackson does a V-Live and Hyunjae films for the channel and I snap pictures.

"There's so many cameras I don't know what to look at!" Youngjae screams and I laugh.

Not long after it's time for them to go on stage.

I quickly go into the VIP section to take pictures and I have on my GOT7 CREW sweater on and then see some fans.

"Chanyeon!" I turn around and see some fans.

"Hello." I smile and bow to them.

"I love your pictures, I'm very proud of you for coming to America!" I thank the fan and she gives me notes to give to the boys and then I take pictures of the crowd.

"Oh, John!" I get one of the guards attention.

"Yes Chanyeon?" He asks.

"Um, up, higher, better picture?" I try and make sense but my English isn't the best.

"Do you want on my shoulders for a better picture?" He asks.

I nod and then turn around, and then I'm on his shoulder in no time.

I take pictures of the crowds and then some of the boys, telling him what way to move by poking his head.

"Thank you, John." I smile at him, and then run around and snap pictures of everything.

"HYUNJAE! YOURE DOING AMAZING!" I scream at the top of my lungs at her.

There's no way she could've heard me, but I tired.

"Hyunjae." Some of the fans chant and then you can hear her name in the background of the other fan chants.

She's doing amazing for her first time being on a big stage, and I can't help but film a bit of it for our youtube channel.

//
kill me
i'm listening to a hype kpop playlist and FREAKING BTOB AND THEN UKISS SHOWED UP AND I CANT SLEEP AND ITS FREAKING 3:30 IN THE MORNING
anyone get my bts references?
-edennnn