02: sliding into the dm's

|chanyeon|

I wake up to my alarm the goes off at 9 o'clock every morning.

I get out of bed and stretch. I have work today, sadly. But I love what I do. I take photos around towns and city's.

Then people buy them off of me, and that's how I make money.

I also do photo shoots, graduation, wedding, baby photos, children photos.

Today is a graduation photo shoot. Their an American family who is visiting Korea and wanted a photo shoot done here too.

I put on some black ripped skinny jeans, a black striped t-shirt, and a denim jacket over that, and my old Tims.

I brush my hair and teeth then put on a pink hat with a heart-eye hand sign on it.

I walk out of my room with my camera equipment and my backpack and put them on the island. I quickly grab my phone out of my room then go into Hyunjae's room.

"Hyunjae, I'm going to work, I'll be back around one o'clock." I whisper and play her hair hair until she wakes up.

"Okay, be careful." She whispers and turns over.

I walk out of her dark room, and grab my things and walk out.

The photo shoot is at the park around the corner so I'll just walk.

I walk there and then great the family.

"Hello." I smile. My English isn't good, like at all. I know and understand what people are telling me, it's just I can't communicate back very well.

Must be nice to be fluent in English, Hyunjae.

"Hello. So we're going to take pictures today, then we pay you and then you send us the pictures?" The mother asks.

"Yes, ma'am." I nod.

"Okay. Our son is right here." They say and introduce us.

I smile and then ask if we can start now. They nod and we start with a couple group photos and then his own photos.

I take a whole bunch of photos, ones of him just looking in the camera and then some of him turning to me, and then just aesthetically pleasing ones.

After about 2 hours or so, and us finishing earlier, I get paid way more than expected and then quickly go home to edit.

As I walk through the door, a plastic cup gets grown at my head, and a pissed off looking Hyunjae holding her phone with white knuckles looks at me.

"What? Did I do something?" I ask, and then shut the door.

"I don't know did you?" She yells.

"Okay, let me rephrase that-What did I do?" I laugh.

"Have you checked your notifications lately?" She asks.

Is she mad that I didn't get her breakfast? Or came home early? What's going on?

"No I haven't had time."

I put my things down and then take out my phone.

'25 missed calls from "park hyunjae"'

'[ooohchanyeon]: 333cyj333 messaged you back: "are you two okay?"'

'[ooohchanyeon]: mark_tuan messaged you back: "should we call someone?"'

'[ooohchanyeon] jacksonwang852g7 messaged you back: "were kinda worried for your mental state"'

My eyes widen as I open Instagram and and read the messages from the boys. I sent the videos to the boys...

Oh god I sent us being complete fan girls to the boys, we look like idiots and I send it. We where crying and, there's ugly angles of me in the videos.

"Oh fuck what have I done?" I whisper.

"Fuck we have to fix this.. We have to fix this." I whisper.

"What are we going to do? No- what are you going to do. You fix this, you made this happen, you sent them! You fix it." She yells.

"Oh god. Okay um-" I whisper.

I quickly type a message.

'@ooohchanyeon: We're very sorry to worry you, but yes we are okay, and no you do not have to contact anyone. We apologize for sending the videos and interrupting you in your schedule. Please forget about this.'

Oh god I'm such a fucking idiot and I need to have my phone taken away.

I quickly open snapchat and take a picture of my eyes and forehead and type "i'm a pabo" and then see that Yugyeom replied.

'@yu_gyeom: We're very happy to know you both are safe. Why did you send them? Especially to us?'

I read.

'@oohchanyeon: i wanted to save them...'

I say back. Then Jackson replies.

'@jacksonwang852g7: by sending them to us?'

Oh no... what do I say? I can't tell them I was stoned, they'll be disappointed in me, but I can't lie to them.

So I just don't reply, and hope to see if they'll leave it alone.

I eat something, because I haven't eaten yet, I take out left overs from a couple days ago, and eat that.

No one has replied so it must be over, and I walk into my room and go to my Mac computer to edit my photos.

My stomach bubbles up with happiness as I think about what has happened.

While editing my photos that's all I can think about, Got7 replying to Hyunjae and I, and as I finish editing and sending my photos, my phone pings.

This day has been to chaotic, and It's only one o'clock.

I guess I could just go for a train ride, but I don't want Hyunjae to be mad at me.

As I look at my phone notification, Hyunjae walks in.

"I told you to fix it." She yells then walks out.

They texted back.

'@mark_tuan: hello? you haven't replied

@ooohchanyeon: there was nothing to say. we messed up by sending you the photos, and we where sorry to bother you.

@333cyj333: you didn't bother us. it was fun to laugh like that. we haven't had a good laugh like that in a minute.

@yu_gyeom: yeah that was really funny.

@ooohchanyeon: glad to make you laugh. are we done here?

@mark_tuan: you want to stop talking? being a fan and all i wouldn't think so....

@bambam1a: yeah really. where you drunk while you sent them?

@parkhyyyunjae: no we where high can we please stop talking now?'

Well good-fucking-going, Hyunjae.

//
well shit hyunjae what did you do?
well this is nice im going to bed at 5 a clock this morning and exams are today great but you know whatever
-edennnnn