°•.Chapter 4.•°

Annabeth
We won. Yay! Everyone began celebrating

Not really. Everyone on our side immediately pulled out their weapons. I'd hate to admit this, but I am one of them.

When the four unknown deities in front of us saw it, they burst out laughing. Well, except for the one that controls ice/snow/cold.

When they finally regained their composure, the one that made a blinding entrance by controlling the sunlight before wiped a fake tear on his eye. Then, he grinned.

"Oh wow," he said. "I feel so threatened. Now, if you don't mind, I don't want to have so many weapons pointed at me."

Thalia growled. I knew that she hated being mocked. Even I could tell the sarcasm on the guy's first sentence.

"You are in our home," I spoke. "We have advantage here, knowing every parts and bits of it. Leave now, and you might survive. Plus, we have every right to hurt you, since you had invaded our territory."

The one who arrived first before the three others smirked. "You're kidding, right?"

"No," I responded, narrowing my eyes. "And if you can't tell, I can say that you are badly outnumbered right now."

At least, what I said is true. And it reassured me. Hundreds of campers and the Hunters of Artemis together, versus the newcomers.

The one with orange dressing looked like she wanted to say something, but was cut off when the two who made the titans and giants fade stepped forward. Well, I knew that we have no match for them. Because the children of Gaea are hard to kill without any help from the gods.

"Enough talk," the hooded girl said. Then, they both dropped their hoods, making me raise my eyebrows. What's the point of wearing a hood when you would not use it?

The girl is the first one to drop her hood, so I saw her face first. She has straight black hair with purple tips. Her eyes were the color of the void. Black. No white in her eyes. Just black. I don't know why. That eye color just isn't normal. Especially if her eye is white-less.

The boy, on the other hand had clear blue eyes like clean water on a glass. His hair is blonde and swept to the left, as if it was blown by the wind.

"Hello," the girl said. "My name is Synn. This boy beside me is Paenitet."

Paenitet studied the whole surroundings with wonder, as if he can't believe that so many of us can live in such a small place. However, Synn just stared at me. Then, her eyes drifted to Piper, lingering there for a moment, before shifting to another. I realized that she's studying us and trying to memorize our faces.

As much as I hate to admit it, I felt insulted. It is almost like she's observing us to see if we're worth fighting for.

The others moved forward. One waved his hand enthusiastically. "Hi! My name is Summer, and I'm the embodiment of the third season!"

One slapped his hand away and glared at him. Then, her eyes met mine. "Hello. I am Spring. The embodiment of the second season."

The girl beside her smiled lightly. "My name is Bi-- Autumn. Yeah, Autumn. You can call me Fall, since I guess it's just the same. But I'm the embodiment of the fourth season."

Suspicion grew in me. I could tell that she nearly slip up, but quickly covered it up. Those who don't pay attention wouldn't realize it, but those who are an observant will.

My thoughts were cutted off as the last guy stepped forward. His eyes travelled to each one of us and the surroundings.

"Winter. Embodiment of the first season."