The Companion's

Prolugue:

The Companion is a group   of warrior's  that protect themsevles from any kind of danger.

But that's  only they know.......

There is a Leader group in the Companion's called the "Circle".

The Circle contain's the most trusted  Companion's.

My Name is Hunter  I'm a Nord.

When I went to Whiterun I went to a house.

When I got in it's like a hideout.

But its my mistake It was the Companion's base!

Then I kinda asked  them "Can I join your group.?".

Then one of them said go down and talk to our leader.

Their leader first asked what's my name then I told him and he said I'm Kodlak the leader of the Companion's

I will give you a test if you passed that test then your in but if you don't....You will never  come here again.

After what he said I  was shocked.Then we went outside to do the test.

Then a guy with a sword challeged me to fight then I accepted it.

Then the test gone well.

I said "Yay!!I'm in!".

The next day I received a quest then I got out to do it  I said to my self  they told me to get the gem of the strengthness.

Then I  did many quests  when a member of the circle to come with her by the way her name is Aela.

She said to slay the members of the Silver Hand.

So they let me join the Circle.

They told me a very important secret all of the circle are werewolve's first I was thrilled that everyone around me is a werewolf.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter one ongoing guys rnx for reading :-) .