Chapter 1 Part 2 A Very Special Item.

I went to Falkreeth then I heard what everyone is talking about .They said "The beast,the beast has done again".

I went to the jail I saw Aela then I went closer to a cell I sence his werewolf blood.He talked to me can you help me he said.

I lost control again because of this blasted ring"he said.

What ring?I asked.

The ring of Hircine.You know those who turn into a beast under the influence of the moon I am one of them and that' my shame.It was a tragedy in the time I'm with a child.I still can't control the ring.

"I will take it."

"Really?you do that for me.he said.

Then I took it.And he turned into a werewolf and got out.

That night I went to the hunting grounds but before I got there I  saw the Essence of Hircine.

He said help my fellow hunter's

I  got inside  I saw a man bleeding to death he said "The beast js too strong"!

I saw the man that gave me the ring he said "Never thought I'd see you again."

I said "I will help you".(I got a plan okay!!)

We killed the hunters he thanked me but I said "No".He ran way from me.

And I turned into my werewolf form and I chased him.

When I caught him.It became bloody.

I took of his jaw wsickt.

I took his head off.

Then I got out I saw Hircine again.

He said "Well done Companion now I will uncurse my ring that you have.

It will give you enough transformation's

I thanked and I got home.

I became more powerful than before.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Ok guy's that's part two season 2 is coming.

Like the story?Slap that kike button and follow me.

Thank you:-) .