Chapter 1 The Turning

After that one of the leaders invited me to a secret place called the "Underforge".Then we came in I freaked out of what I saw.

Its a freaking Werewolf!!

Then Skjor commanded me to come closer.I  came closer then he wounded the werewolf's  arm and  he poured the blood on the well.He said drink it and I did  then I felt sleepy.I opened my eyes and I see my hand  I have so sharp claws my hands looked bigger.And I got taller and I felt so hungry and I my smell is more powerful.

I saw a village and I got there and everyone ran for they're live's killed so many because of my hunger.

I woke up  with my hands full of blood.

I received a quest with Aela.She said we will slaughter the Silver Hand all of them.

We got in and transformed into a beast again and we got down and killed the all the Silver Hand there.

After I cut his head of Greg The "Skinner".We saw the body of Skjor!

Aela said "They even managed to kill Skjor you should never go without a shield-brother.

I turned into normal form I got to our base Jorvarrsk.

And everyone knew what happened.

Me and Aela went to  another camp of the  Silver Hand  to seek vengence for Skjor's death.

We left with no single thing alive in the camp.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Ok Guy's THAT'S  the mid season of chapter one  hope you like it the other part  is coming

let me know in the comments what you think.

Remember no offensive comments thank you.

And pls subscribe to me.