Butters x Kenny: When can I see you again?

Butters looked at the clock and sighed. It was only a matter of time before Kenny's Halloween party was to be happening and he had an idea that Would finally get the perverted parka wearing blonde to finally notice him. He knew that Kenny had Detention this afternoon and he had to find a way to get Detention this afternoon, the only problem was that Butters wasn't a bad kid, so how could he possibly get Detention? Mr balls wrote an equation on the bored. "OK, Can anyone solve this tor me?" He asked everyone yet no one raised their hand or even offered to solve the problem. "What about...YOU." Mr balls looked right at me when he said that. It's not like I didn't know how to do it, cause I did, I just didn't want to get up in front of the entire class and struggle to do it, cause then I'd get nervous and start stuttering when Mr balls asked me to explain what I did in order to solve the problem. I needed to do something a Bad boy would do, Something that would get me into Detention so I could get Kenny to notice me, not make him laugh at me like he did the last time when I went up to the bored and started acting like a mouse. I stood up on my desk and looked at Mr balls, He looked at me like I was some crazy lunatic who had just escaped the mental institution. "Butters Leopold Stotch what are you doing? you can fall from there, get down or I'll be forced to call your parents." he told me but I didn't budge, I really needed to prove my point and get Detention so I could talk to Kenny, I know what your thinking. Yes he is a slut and a pervert but...I'm in love with him and I really want to do something about it. I get really jealous and angry when he sucks dirty old men off for money. (yes he does that in this story.) Butters knew that after Detention Kenny was going to party city to buy his costume and so did I. "NO I DO WHAT THE FUCK I WANT TO WHEN I WANT TO, YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO OLD MAN YOU STUPID BITCH FUCK YOUUU!" Everyone was staring at me like I was somebody else not like I were me and that made me feel proud, proud to be noticed, like I was actually 'somebody' "butters you have Detention!" I quickly smiled to myself and got down, sitting in my chair and faced forward like nothing happened. *After School*

It was about 5 minutes into Detention and I was bored out of my mind. How could ANYONE sit here in this boring room and just stare at the whiteness of the walls? I have to make a vow to never get Detention in my natural born life again. I sighed as I looked over at Kenny, he hadn't even talked to me once since I got Detention, And me being me, I couldn't take it, either I talked to him now....or waited until his Halloween party.... It was one or the other, and I Definetly didn't want to do it at the Halloween party in front of everyone.... and I dawn sure didn't want to do that...I would be beyond embarrassing. But I really did want Kenny to notice me, even if that meant completely confessing my live for him then do be it...I was OK with anything that had to do with getting my hands onto Kenny..MY Kenny. "OK bitches welcome to detention.. this is the place where you will be most likely bored out of your mind while you do school work or just stare at the white walls. either way I really don't give a flying fuck as long as you fuck off my dick and leave me the hell alone.. if you do that we are cool bro." He told us...I was completely shocked I didn't know that Mr dick bang bang did all that swearing.. then again this is south park we've seen worser shit before so this didn't surprise me. He turned and looked at me.. please.. please... please... don't say anything to me... please just ignore me..."butters ditch.. right?" He asked looking at me.I shook my head.."no it's butters stotch." I told him and he nodded. Good, OK got that out of the way now moving on to detention... this was going to be so fucking boring somebody shoot me... and hamburgers!!! I was going to get grounded for getting detention... but the thing was I really didn't give a shit... they grounded me all the fucking time for no reason so now I was use to it. I sighed and say back in my seat.. playing with the zipper of my jacket before looking over at Kenny only to discover that he was staring right back at me. He smiled at me and quickly grabbed a piece of paper and wrote something on it.. turning around and looking at me... then looked back around before tossing it to me. I quickly grabbed the note and hid it up under my ass.Kenny turned back around in his chair.I grabbed the note and slowly eased it open, me very eager to see what he had written, at first I couldn't really read it but now I understood it loud and clear, the note said....