Clyde X Token : Follow Me

*Clyde's POV*
There he was. Just sitting there, in that chair, God, I wish that I was that chair, That chair was so lucky right now!  Yes I know what your thinking and yes,  I was gay,  if you have a problem than you can answer to my fist how bout dat? I really wanted to tell him how I feel about him, but I'm just so nervous about what he'll say or how he'll react when I tell him, I don't wanna tell him that I like him and then he punches me or worse,  TELLS THAT FATASS CARTMAN THAT I ASKED HIM OUT! Even though I was pretty sure that he likes kyle, so I don't see why he rips on gays when ironically he's gay as well? That doesn't make any sense to me but hey! Whatever floats your boat😂. I needed to tell him at some point though, maybe I'd make a fake Instagram account and DM him and tell him,  but then I'd have to go through all that trouble of setting it up and then posting photos, it was just entirely too much. I sighed and sat back in my chair. I  needed to tell him, AND I was going to tell him,  but I was going to do it my way.

*Token's POV*
I woke up to the sound of the bell ringing, I always went to sleep in math because it was always boring🙄 I knew how to fucking add and subtract,  every high schooler did, the fuck we needa learn math for? Once I had all my stuff packed up, I started to had out the door until.. " Um..Token black?" Mr Rubitdownmyvagina called my name.  What? The fuck did he want? Did he know that I had Netflix waiting for me at home? Why did he always insist on wasting my goddawn time? I sighed and headed over to where he was. "Yes Mr Rubitdownmyvagina?" I asked with the fakest smile on my face, He was doing this shit on purpose, he knew that I wanted to go home. And he was keeping me here. "I just wanted to talk about Clyde Donovan. " I looked at him with a confused face,  why did he want to talk about Clyde? "What about Clyde?" The fuck? "So do you know if he's single?" I almost laughed my ass off, was this dude serious? "Um.. I'm pretty sure that what your trying to do isn't legal my dude." He started to chuckle, did I say something funny? "I didn't want to go on a date with him, I wanted a piece of that Ass." He told me, ok I was Starting to get pissed off, nobody was getting a piece of Clyde' s ASS unless it was me, ( But I'm totally not gay😊) "God, do you see the way his ASS shakes in his jeans? Makes me want to bend him across the table and fuck him right there. " Strike 1, my temperature was Starting to rise. "Can you imagine how those lips would feel on my cock? He'd probably make me cum 67 times!" Was this guy dumb, stupid or retarded? Cause there is no way you could cum 67 times in an hour. Strike 2, One more strike and your out! "God, I would fuck him until he can't sit on that ASS anymore, he's a slut anyway so he shouldn't be tight anyway, so when I'm done emptying my cum in him I can ditch. " Strike 3! Your out! I thought as my fist dove into his nose, making him spiral backwards outta the chair and into the floor. I shook the blood off of my hand and smiled, calmly replying "Your out!" Before walking out of the classroom. How dare he call my baby a slut, Clyde was anything but a whore, and if he was anyone's whore he was My whore. I thought to myself as I headed to my white porshe that I had gotten for Christmas. I don't know who he thought he was thinking he was going to fuck My Clyde, he better FUCKING think again!😠 Another thing, my knuckles really did hurt 😖..

*Clydes POV*
I sat on my bed and listened to Katy Perry's: Unconditionally I really liked the song because it made me think of Token while I listened to the lyrics. I really wanted to tell him what I was feeling but I was just to afraid! Think about it, would you be able to tell your crush that you liked him to his Actual face? I sighed and thought it over some more...How could I tell him that I liked him without saying it face to face? That was Just impossible for me! God I feel like crying. After the song ended I decided to listen to the theme song of my favorite Nickelodeon Tv show, Zoey 101. Which was follow me. I clicked on the song and layed back on my bed and closed my eyes while the song played.
(An/ THIS is where you play the song! Play this and read the lyrics,ps: I don't own the lyrics!!)