Kyle X Stan: Fireflies

Kyle Brofloski looked up boredly at his ceiling, wishing that there was something to do other than watch his room all day long. His loving boyfriend Stan marsh had been away on vacation in Tokyo with his family for the past few months and he missed him like crazy. The Jewish boy absolutely couldn't live without his partner....And having him gone for so long made him hurt on the inside.....not just emotionally. Stan had told him that he would be back soon, but he didn't tell Kyle exactly when. "What do you mean? Oh, oh when ya nod ya head yes but you wanna say no-"  Kyle picked up his phone, gulping and then looking at the person on the video chat. Only revealing it to be no-one other than his loving boyfriend Stan marsh, Kyle immediately lit up with joy, happy to finally see the raven head. "Hey baby! How's Tokyo?" Kyle asked him, "It's fun, they have alot of really cool foods, I tried something called 'nori' it tasted a little weird at first but I grew to liking it." Kyle laughed knowing perfectly well that his boyfriend was lying his ass off right now. Stan hated nori, Kyle remembered a time that he tried to get the raven haired boy to try nori and he just threw up and swore off japanese food forever, it figures that he would try it in tokyo. "How's everything going down there?" Stan asked the redhead. Kyle quickly got nervous and his palms started to sweat. "Um....its b-been o-ok." Kyle stuttered out. Stan immediately gave him that look that signaled that he knew he was lying. "Kyle stop lying I know that your not doing well." Kyle. Put his head down in shame and started to play with his fingers. "B-baby.... I really miss you, I just want you to come back, they've been calling me a faggoty little Jew ever since you left home.." he said as hot tears started to pour down his tanned face. Kyle missed his boyfriend dearly and just wanted him to come back, everything seemed to move in slow motion while Stan was gone. "Baby I'll be back in a month, I promise." He told the boy, only making more tears roll down his face again. That wasn't good enough! Why couldn't Stan just come home already? All Kyle brofloski wanted was his Stan the man, his super best friend, the love of his life, the blood that ran through his veins, his every drink of water.... He wanted Stan Marsh. "Baby please don't cry ok? I'm coming home in a month, I promise... would I ever let you down?"  Kyle shook his head and smiled slightly wiping his tears off with the back of his hand. "No baby." He said sadly and smiled to cover it up. "Ok then, stop crying ok? I love you too much to see you cry like that." "I love you too stan." He told the black haired boy and he meant every word of it. Stan licked his lips while looking down at Kyle's boxers. Kyle didn't catch on until Stan abruptly blurted out "Fuck I'm horny....baby pleaseee?" He begged, Kyle quickly agreed with a hesitation, he was horny as well. "Are you alone?" Kyle asked the boy. Stan nodded and licked his lips. "Ok good," Kyle says,  getting up and going into the bathroom, starting to get undressed..... about 3 minutes later Kyle emerged from the bathroom with a red laced thong on,  the one that Stan got him before he left.  Kyle came up to the camera and looked at it with a smirk. "you like what you see baby?" The Jew asked teasingly, while he licked his lips, but not just in any way, he was licking them In a way that made Stan want to cry for not being there and taking care of Kyle the way he NEEDED to be taken care of. He wanted to rip those thongs right off of kyles natural beige body.... He wanted to pound that ass in so many ways....He loved Japan but hated it at the same time. 😶😑 Stan looked back at the camera. Watching Kyle rub his little friend happily. Stan also rubbed his member, thinking about how he just wanted to ram into the jewish boy. "Baby your so fucking sexy..." Kyle told the raven haired boy. Stan laughed and got up, taking off his pants and boxers then laying back on his bed. Stan picked his large member up and started to stroke while watching the red-haired boy. Kyle watched with delight as he began to twerk, Stan's  jaw dropped he never noticed that Kyle could twerk or that his ass was that huge, It made him even happier that Kyle was HIS BOYFRIEND "Fuck as soon as I get home I'm going to eat that ass," He told Kyle. Kyle giggled and looked at Stan with lust in his eyes. "You wanna eat it baby?" Kyle asked as he twerked some more. Stan started stroking his friend faster, Watching as Kyle started to remove his Thongs from his plump ass, Sliding them off with ease. Stan watched in awe as he sat on his bed and started to play with his member, Stan watched in awe...Kyle then started to moan, thinking about how he wanted Stan to fuck him raw, he really needed his dick sucked first, Kyle moaned more at the thought of Stan sucking him off as he stroked his member. Stan got even harder as he thought about what he wanted to do to kyle.....He couldn't even put it in a sentence. He wanted to just ram that ass.... He wanted to stick his fingers in it and finger the jewish boy. Kyle moaned once again, arching his back and sticking fingers in his ass, moaning stan' s name, while he did it.  "F-fuck baby do your fist." Stan told the Jewish boy. Kyle gladly agreed,  as he stuck his fist into his tight little hole. Stan watched as he stroked his erected friend. To Kyle the pleasure just felt so good, he took his fingers out and started to stroke his member.  Going as fast as he could.  "YES BABY,  OHHHHH FUCK." He screamed as he went harder and faster. "Fuck Kyle, I'm gonna cummmm." Stan told him ass he was getting to his climax. Stan gave a few more pumps before he came all over his hand. "Fuck baby,  your amazing." He told Kyle, Kyle keot stroking until he reached his climax as well coming all over the bedsheets and his floor. Kyle sighed and told Stan that he would be back in a second, and went to the bathroom to get cleaned up and change into his pajamas. It was 12 minutes before he came back, "Hey baby I'm -" Kyle was instantly cut off by snoring. Stan was fast asleep, Kyle smiled to himself before kissing Stan' s cheek, and whispering "goodnight baby,  I Love you, please hurry and come back. " he said before hanging up and putting his ipad away, crawling into his bed, getting under his covers and falling asleep.