Chapter Two

Casey's POV

"You're not gonna get away with this!" I said really annoyed.

"Watch us" I don't know who said that because of this stupid old woolly bag over my head.

"My family will get worried because I'm gone" I said as someone lifted the bag off my head.

"We've already told your family where you are" Said Liam

"What that I'm staying round some friends house for a couple of weeks" I snapped.

When I finished that sentence Liam slapped me straight up the mouth he did it so hard I fell on my side and held my cheek.

"No we are not pussys we told them that your hear and your our bait" He said standing above.

"What do you mean bait"I asked sitting up slowly

"You brother never gave Louis his money from drugs he brought from Louis."Said Liam.

I looked at Louis my blood boiling with anger. I ran up to Louis and slapped him silly.

"HEY WHAT THE FUCK, GET THE CRAZY CHICK OFF ME!!!"He screamed

I felt myself being yanked off him. "Why would you do that you sick little shit?"

"He asked for them but I still want my money." Louis shouted. I stopped struggling and looked at the one with a black quiff.

"He did"

'Knock Knock '

My head turned to the door. "Stay here don't move" Said the one with blonde hair. I nodded and waited. In came my mum Laura, my dad Jack, and my brother Carlos. I didn't expect to see my boyfriend how did he know? Louis, Liam the one with cirly hair and the one with black quiff left with my brother, mum and dad. The blonde one stayed with me.

"Jason!!" I ran up and kissed him, but he didn't kiss back. "What's wrong?"

"I don't think I love you anymore. I love Annie"

"Annie Masters?" I asked to be sure

"Yeah" He replied.

Niall's POV

"Annie Masters?" Asked Casey.

"Yeah" He replied with no emotion. Her arms fell from around he neck and she slapped him super hard. All I cluld do was smile and then go and pull her off him bur I ended up gertig slapped by accident. She turned around and gasped.

"I'm so sorry uh..?"

"Niall"

"Come on" She lead me to the bedroom which was hers. I sat o the bed and waited for her to come back. "What are you doing?" I asked

"Wheres your first aid kit?"She asked.

"In the bathroom" I replied.She came back in with it and sat next to me.

"Why do I need a first aid kit?" I asked

"Where I slapped you I hit pretty hard you are now bleeding."She answered.

"Oh" Was all I could say. She started dabbing it for me and I whinced I pain before she apologised. "It's ok".

She finished dabbing it and the put a plaster on it. "There" She smiled in achievement.

"Thanks." Before I knew it are lips were attacted and she was underneath me.

***********************

A/N In the next chapter shit will go down. Sorry if this was a let down people I really am sorry anyway who do you ship...

Lasey= Liam and Casey

Nasey= Niall and Casey