Chapter Four

Ok so I got a few inboxes saying I don't think it should be Niall and Casey. They said it should be Zayn and Casey. I was like maybe but you people can decide my lovely readers :) Dedication to @yousick12 because she has been taken a lot of intrest in my book so thank you :).

Casey's POV

I was at home, well I call it home now. O'm never gonna get to leave. I jad ice-cream brought up to me from Louis asking me about my brother. Why does he wanna know anything about my brother?? Anyway I was watching Late night with Jimmy Fallon and it was quite funny. That was until Liam walked in with Zayn. Oh god.

"Casey?" Said Liam.

"What?" I said softly to tired and sad to scream.

"It was Liam's Idea, but he said we need to use you as something and he thought of a sex slave." Said Zayn.

"What?" I said loudly.

"I'll leave it to you Zayn" Said Liam and then he walked away.

"Zayn. Please please don't do this!" I pleaded.

He came and grabbed me but I slapped him and ran to my bathroom.

"CASEY GET OUT OF THERE NOW!!" He shouted whilst banging on the door.

I was cryin my eyes out. I didn't want this. I heard the bedroom door open.

"Casey?" I heard Liam's voice ring through between the doors. "Get out now! You're only making it worse for yourself." I gave up I went to the door and unlocked it when I opened it I came face to face wirh Liam's fist. I fell to the floor and started coughing. He picked me up and threw me ro the bedroom floor and stamped on my hand real hard. I screamed in pain and started bawling my eyes out.

Zayn's POV

I watched as she was crying. He was bearin her up because she was in the bathroom.

"P...please n..no m...more!" She pleaded.

"Sorry shouldn't run away from Zayn next time!" He said and then picked her up by the throat and threw her on the bed. He then walked out and mumbled something like 'she shouldn't be so hard now'. I went over to her and checked up on her she was weak.

"Casey, babe I don't really wanna do this but I have to or the boys will hurt me just like they hurt Niall." I wasn't gonna go hard on her. I'm goin to make love to her. After I stripped her I stripped myself. I slowly position myslef at her entrance and slowly pushed in.

Casey's POV

He slowly pushed in and it hurt like a bitch. I whipered but all he did was kiss me. He started thrusting slowly and we pulled away from each others lips. I softly moaned when the pleasure took over the pain and he breathed out a moan.  I can't believe my own kidnapper is making love to me.

*Next Morning*

I woke up in nothing and Zayn was next to me. Snoring lightly. I still can't believe last night happened. I was pulled out of , y thoughts by Zayn wrapping his arms around me and kissing my neck.

"Morning!" He said.

"Morining," I whispered.

"I think the boys are making breakfast get dressed." He said sitting up putting his boxers on.

"Uh...Zayn?"

"Yeah?" He turned and looked at me.

"I don't have no clothes the ones I had on yesterday are diry and covered in blood." I said.

"Oh yeah your clothes are in ypthe wardrobe over there," He said pointin to a wardrobe. I wrapped myself in the sheets before walking over to the wardrobe. I saw all sorts of nice and beautiful things. I picked out t-shirt that was white and short dungarees and put them on. I pulled out white socks and pulled them all the way up and some strap on shoes like I looked like a big baby buypt I loved it. I was walking down stairs to eat breakfast when Zayn came up behined me and grabbed , y hand and we walked into the kitchen. I saw Niall smile but then I faded once he saw my and zayn's hand. What was his problem. But I might be falli g for Zayn.

//Awww I decided to have Zasey in the end but they might not end up together because I really like Nasey but I will not reveal. Mwhahahaha//