Chapter Six

Louis' POV

I saw Casey run up the stairs to her bedroom so I followed her. "CASEY!!" I shouted. I opened her door to her sobbing like mad so I went to comfort her. "He's a jerk!" I said.

"No he's a good guy. He just broke my heart!" She said her voice cracking.

"Babe I know he hurt you but we have to get over things like this. How can I forget about what he"

"HOW CAN I FORGET ABOUT WHAT HE DID?!?! HE IS RIGHT IN MY FACE TWENTY FOUR/SEVEN LOUIS!!!" She screamed. I flinched away and she softened a bit. "The only way I will be able to forget is if I escape" My eyes widened but then I thought about it for a bit.

"I'll...help...you...escape!" I said slowly.

"What?" She barely whispered her face lighting up with happiness. Does she hate us that much?!

"I'll help you get away from here"

"THANK YOU LOUIS I LOVE YOU!!" She said hugging me I chuckled and hugged her back!

"No problem!".

Liam's POV

I ran after Louis and heard them talking. "I'll...help...you...escape" Said Louis. "What?" I faintly heard! "I'll help you get away from here" Said Louis answering her question. That was all I needed to hear for some plan destroying!

Casey's POV

I went downstairs and bumped into someone "Sorry," I said and looked up to meet those beautiful brown eyes

"You ok?" He asked.

"Fine!" I said blinking away a few tears. He frowned slightly.

"You don't look fine," He said

"I'm perfect I promise," He didn't looked to persuaded. Oh well. I smiled lightly then walked off. He has no idea! I went to the kitchen and sat at the kitchen island, and a grinning Liam walked in. "Hello Casey!"

"Hi!" I said curious.

"How are you?" He smiled pulling out orange juice from the fridge.

"Great! You?"

"Swell!" He grinned sitting beside me. "Have you met Zayn's girlfriend? Perrie they're engaged and gonna live happily ever after!" He smirked.

"Why would that bother me?" I said hiding the fact that those words just killed me.

"Because you love him!" He said drinking his orage juice. 

"No I don't.....because...because I love you"

*************************************************

A/N Louis is gonna help her escape oooo lol anyway hooe you enjoyed the chapter Vote! Comment and Share please!!! Love you my lovely readers.