Chapter Three

Liam's POV

We were finished talking to Casey's Mum, dad and brother and they left. I was walking to Casey's bedroom and walked I saw Niall kissing Casey. Man I am not happy.

I cleared my throat and Niall jumped off her and she sat up wiping her mouth. "ZAYN, HARRY AND LOUIS GET HERE NOW!!!" I shouted

"What? Man I was with Perrie," Said Zayn

"I don't care. Get Niall and take him to the basement and have a little fun" Niall's eyes went wider than an owls eyes because he knew what I meant. Zayn and Louis dragged him out as I smirked.

"You've been a bad girl Casey" I said closing the door and walking closer to her.

"I am so sorry I didn't mean to kiss Niall" She said backing away from me. I chuckle bitterly and went closer grabbing her wrist tight holding her up. She whimpered in pain but then she did the wrong thing she could ever do. She slapped me. I felt my lip and looked her dead in the eye. I grabbed her by the mouth and squeezed it, and her lips came apart.

"Well there's enough room for my dick in that mouth." By now she was squirming in my grip and I just chuckled at her.

"Please don't I'll do anything, but that please." she begged. All I could do was smirk.

"There is one thing you can do for me." I looked her in the eye and let go of her mouth,

"W-what?" She asked terrified.

"Kill your brother!"

Casey's POV

"Kill your brother!" He said. I clenched my jaw and slapped him hard. Harder than before. He still had a grip of my wrist.

"I WILL NOT KILL MY BROTHER!!" I shouted.

"Well then..." He pushed me to my knees and undone his belt. "Now lets make this interesting." He went over to a draw and pulled out a gun. "If you don't kill your brother I will force you to give me a blowjob and then I will shot you and your mum and dad." He said standing I front of me.

"I-i...fine" I said as a tear slipped down my face.

"Good girl"He said then stroked my face with the gun. "Don't cry" He laughed.

Louis' POV

We were on our way to the basement and Niall was beggin us to not do anything. "Sorry Niall, we have to or Liam will hurt us." Said Harry. We got to the basement and we tied him up, before we did that though we had to take his t-shirt off. We got all the tool and started our job. He screamed and cried. It literally killed me to do this to my best mate.

Niall's POV

After all the torture the boys called me uo to the living room. I limped considering my injuries from the boys. "Get dressed Niall we are going for a little meeting" Said Liam and then he grabbed Casey's hand. I felt a pang of jealous run through me bexause I like Casey.

30 Minites later

We were in a deserted field. What was going on?. I saw a silver car come up and Liam whisper something in Casey's ear.

Casey's POV

After Liam whispered that in my ear I wanted to kill him more.

"CASEY!" Shouted my brother he ran up and hugged me and then behined his back Liam handed me the knife to kill my own brother. I took it and said 'I love you'.

"I lo-" Before he could finish I stabbed him in the back and his body fell to my feet. "C-c-casey w-why w-w-would you d-do th-this" He stuttered in pain. All I did was through the knife next to him and walk back to the car.

Louis' POV

Casey went back to the car after she killed her brother. My hands were over my mouth because of shock. I ran over to Casey and grabbed her byt the shoulder "Casey you are a maniac why would you do that?" I asked.

"Because he raped an 9 year old girl. July 2013" She spat at me. I was doubled over in shock by that, because my little sister was raped July 2013. Was it her brother who did it?

****************************************

A/N Told you shit will go down lol anyway no hard feelings against One direction. Plwase vote, comment, share and follow me.