Fifth day

If you will ask me about paradise, I will definitely tell you that it is in Florida. Palms, white beaches, blue sky and clouds which look like big pillows. I did a thousand pics of them, instead of enjoying my trip while I had time.

At this time I was sharing my room with Anamika, Eva, and one more girl Runa, who sat next to me on the bus when we were on our way to the airport at the begging of a trip. She was annoying, to be honest. Runa took a lifetime inside the washroom and every time I had to shout at her, she was careless about others, and she liked a guy from another school. His name was Peter, and she was so crazy in love. Even Eva liked one guy and he also was from another school. Everyone had drama around, except me and Anamika.

I woke up at 8, but actually, we had to be ready by 8, so I had to run and change my clothes without any free time for taking breakfast. As usual, we sat at the back of the bus.

After all, it was an educational trip so we were on our way to the Kennedy space center. Three workers gave to us two red t-shirts and we did a little training as astronauts are having. There was a wall which we had to climb and it looked like we would have so much fun.

- Can not believe my boy will see me climbing this wall, my ass will not look in the best way, - It does not even seem like she had one but anyway. Vilde was standing next to me and of course, she was talking about William, who else. I looked at her when she told "my boy" and she kept her mouth shut. Finally.

After dinner, we went to a cocoa beach. When I step out of the bus, I felt fresh air from an ocean. I kept my shoes inside the bus because I knew that they could be full in the sand. I grabbed Anamika's hand and ran towards the water. After not so long walk, I put my legs inside the water, but the waves were too huge, so my jeans were full of water.

One guy by mistake throw sand in me, so I throw it back and we started a fight. After a sand fight, I had water fight and one more sand fight.

- I'm so wet, oh my god, - I looked at Anamika and I guess she got my words in the wrong way, so we looked at each other and started to laugh.

After some hours, we came back to our hotel.

- Do you want to go to the pool party with us? - Eva looked at me and I was wondering what would our teachers say.

- I am no going to go, the party is not the best choice after the breakup, - told I and opened the door inside our room.

- I better stay with her. My parents told me to stay away from water and late-night parties and by the way, I do not know how to swim, - told Anamika and we both entered inside.

I and Anamika were laying on the bed and chatting with friends on our phones. But we could not enjoy this time for a long time, someone knocked on our door with a huge force.

I opened the door and Vilde, Eva, Runa, and other girls came inside our room.

- In case if someone will ask, we were in your room. Chris was teaching William to swim and at one moment something happened and Chris started to drown, - they all looked like they have seen a ghost.

One girl who was acting like a slut every time and her best friend walked into our room and locked on the balcony. I got up from my bed and knocked on a balcony door.

- It is time to go, cmon, - She annoyed me, they were like intruders here and they had to go so I just did my step.

When everyone from another school and people whom we didn't like went, Eva told us the whole story and I was happy that I stayed inside of my room.