Fight with ex.

It was one of the days which we were spending in a park next to the school. After the exam, everyone was spending their time there. I was standing with William, Chris, and Lina. 

- I think we should go out someday, - told Lina, and ice cream was melting in her hand. 

- For sure, - I was wondering how the cute a double date will look like, but my life isn't a love serial, it's more like a drama. 

-We can make a party, - told Chris when he took his eyes off from his phone and put a hand on Lina's shoulder. Girls were looking at him and thinking about how many hours more they will feel happy. 

- We have a lot of parties, what about private time? -Lina looked at him and he smiled. They were looking good together, only if we will forget about his reputation. 

- Okay-okay, all the girls want dates, - Chris rolled his eyes and then kissed her on her lips. 

- Noora, can we talk for a second? - Eric who was passing through and touched my shoulder looked at me with a mysterious smile. 

I went with him for a walk, but I still could feel William's eyes on me. To be honest, I wanted to escape from his company. 

- I just want to talk about yesterday's day, - He was pushing leaves which were already on the ground. 

- What do you mean? - I rise my eyes on him and my eyebrows were more surprised than my mind. 

- That girl is my new crush, I can't sleep because of all my thoughts about her, we are just friends nothing else, - Eric looked at me and I was standing there with eyes of a full misunderstanding of the situation. 

-Why are you telling all this to me? - I looked at him too, and my eyebrows were still playing games. 

- I know that you're still in love with me, - As soon as he told those words, I rolled my eyes and laugh at the same time. 

William heard my laughing voice and he almost ran to the place where we were standing. I smiled at him, but his eyes were on fire with anger. 

- Some problems? - William looked at Eric and I looked at both of them. 

- William, everything is okay, -I kept my eyes on him and he was looking only at Eric. He was imagining him drowning in his own blood, I'm sure. 

- I'm not sure, - told Eric and kept his hands on his chest, he was enjoying this. 

-What do you want from her? - William's lips were a straight line of an angry face, he couldn't even look at me. 

- You should ask her, about what she wants from me, - Eric made the distance between them shorter, and I was afraid for thinking what will happen next. 

- Are you serious? - I looked at Eric and took a part in this conversation, even though no one asked me to do it. 

- All I hear is bullshit from you, what is your problem with Noora? - William took his hands out of his pockets, shit was getting serious. 

- Who the hell are you? -Eric looked at him with a smirk and put his phone inside of his bag. 

- I think we both know what my name is, - William was standing next to him and he was killing Eric with his eyes. 

- William stop, - I stood between them and I wanted this to stop as soon as possible. 

- Lina was calling you, - William looked at me, and only by his one look, I got that I should go somewhere because something is going to happen.

When I did some steps away, William's hand was out of his control. I noticed some drops of blood on the ground and realized that I couldn't do anything with this situation.  

- William! - I shouted it and everyone looked at us. Chris ran to the place where we were and he was trying to push William away from Eric. 

Chris took away William with one more guy from his class. I felt like I was in slow-motion when I looked at two of them. 

- You won't be smiling like that after some days, - told Eric and rubbed blood away from his hand. 

I looked around at people who were standing with their phones and I knew, that this fight is going to have a lot of views on Youtube. But deep inside I was imagining what Eric could do with William.